Anything goes three...The trifecta of stoopid goes on.

Made my first holster today......... Ugg.

I have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to learn.

Made my first holster today......... Ugg.

I have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to learn.

Pics or GTFO. :D

A man of your bending skills, you should be able to knock out a Raven-esque holster in about 10 minutes!

bag15_1.jpg

196377_172225152825847_100001150890569_356921_10384_n.jpg

197239_172225039492525_100001150890569_356920_3583288_n.jpg

Not enough curvature, poor reinsertion, had to cut the ejection port out, ended up with a rearward cant, drill press grabbed on one of the holes and chewed it to crap, belt loops turned out terrible, sharpie marker transfered from my foam onto the kydex, too wide and I should have used .06 kydex instead of my typical .08....

Besides that it turned out great. :(

Looks very nice. I removed the finger bumps on my full size but that is about as crazy as I got with it. My hands are to big and fat and my fingers would ride on the bumps not in between them.

whats does Esee stand for?

LOL.....

Escuela de Supervivencia - Escape and Evasion. What's the difference between a 3 and 3MIL? 3 or 4? 5 or 6? Can we have an ESEE pennant and maybe a jumprope or frisbee?

:D

Escuela de Supervivencia - Escape and Evasion. What's the difference between a 3 and 3MIL? 3 or 4? 5 or 6? Can we have an ESEE pennant and maybe a jumprope or frisbee?

You provide the jumprope and I'll get a frisbee!

I'm saving my money for tactical daisy dukes. I'm gonna play hell to get them to color coordinate with my knives though.

qoute of day:

"A dull knife makes for a dull household and this leads to a lot of problems, such as drug abuse, violence, and divorce."

(from a member over on the Tormek sharpening forum)

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Back