April 2024 Buck of the Month BOTM - 152 Fixed Blade Ranger S35VN Ebony NS Bolster/Rivets

I have a hypothetical question.
On limited editions (like this BOTM), if something happens and you need a replacement knife, but they have already sold them all, are you just up a creek? Refund, but no knife? Asking because my 152 has been "processing" with no update since 5:45am Monday. I'm hoping for the best but curious what would happen, if. I tried to contact Buck Knives Inc. Buck Knives Inc. but he "cannot accept messages".
It depends on the model. When possible we will collect and store the over run of parts in our warranty department to make sure we can repair any of the LE's or BOTM's. Some of the older LE's are becoming more difficult and we will contact the customer and work them on what to do. Building a whole new knife would not be possible though since we advertise only "X" number built.

I should be able to receive messages but I will look into it.

Thanks. Sets my mind at ease. I'm just anxious to see it in person.
It certainly isn't Buck's fault, they sent it out last Thursday and it was tracking fine and on schedule to get here on Monday. Then the P.O. sent it to a "speck on the map" office and it's sat there for over 72 hours. Just the usual shenanigans but it's aggravating me.
Glad to know they haven't "quite" sold out yet.
If you post it, it will come. At least in my case it did. Pics to come this afternoon. In the future, I'm going to ignore the "tracking" feature, pretend it's still 1999 and feel surprised when it shows up.

It depends on the model. When possible we will collect and store the over run of parts in our warranty department to make sure we can repair any of the LE's or BOTM's. Some of the older LE's are becoming more difficult and we will contact the customer and work them on what to do. Building a whole new knife would not be possible though since we advertise only "X" number built.

I should be able to receive messages but I will look into it.
Thanks for the information. Good to know.

Dang... tempted to buy another... I already have a 152 for each hand... dang...

79oRhYSl.jpg

Back