Are girls allowed in this tree house?

I promise not to say anything "girlie"...

I just wanted to thank everyone for their hospitality while I hung out at the Strider booth at SHOT. I'm honored to be associated with all the Strider Guys and appreciate everyone's generosity of knowledge and patience as I continue to learn about the industry. And thanks for the laughs, too. You guys are the best. :)

I hope everyone made a safe return home to their loved ones.

Sandy

Welcome and Enjoy your time here. Anyone and Everyone willing to "play nice" has always be accepted and welcome to join.

However you might have made it here a little late. Mick is pissed and Spark is pissed and it is hard now to see if we will still have a "Tree House" to play in... Maybe its just a misunderstanding and they will patch it up... Maybe not...

Hi there and glad you had fun at the show. It is always an experience!:eek:
Guess I shouldn't stress that too much...there is only so much room in the booth as it is!;)
Stay Safe,
J

Hi guys - Thanks for the welcome. I'm already getting abused over at USN, so I think I'll hang out there. hehe

Thanks for the greeting, Mick. I'm sorry you weren't at SHOT. We'll catch up at Blade, perhaps? I owe you a beer or 10 for all you've done for us. Let's talk before then...

Hey Joe - are you stalking me?

Back