"Are you sure you want to like this post?"

NVM! I fixed the 'problem'. I realized I had accidentally clicked "stop script" when the page had become unresponsive. I simply had to close all the windows to refresh the script. Everything is back to normal now. :thumbsup:

I would delete my post as I feel kind of stupid now, but just in case this happens to anyone else I guess I'll leave it. :rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------------------

I just went to click "like" on a person's post and now all of the sudden it leaves the page, takes me to another page that asks me, "Are you sure you want to like this post?", then I have to click "Like" again to confirm the "like", and then it finally goes back to the original page. lol

This just started happening to me today and it's pretty annoying. It makes me not want to use the like feature as it takes my computer probably an additional 30+ seconds to go through this new confirmation process. I know this is petty issue, but it makes it a hassle trying to quickly "like" somebody's reply or post.

I'm wondering if this is a recent change made and if it was made on purpose? Also, is there any way to make this additional confirmation step, well, stop? For me, before today, liking a post was as simple as it is on FB or IG etc.

Thanks in advance :)

(edit): I just went to edit my post here and now it takes me to a new page like it used to before the the big forum makeover. Previously to today, when I clicked edit it would simply open a new, small window and I didn't even have to leave the page to make any changes. What's goin' on here?

~Paul

Last edited:
Back