• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Attention all members!!!! Scammer alert!!!!

I put these on my "Ignore List" in the Settings section of My Profile. That should handle it. Thank you for your warning of these individuals.
Sonnydaze

I've made a VM post with user names on my profile page to remind myself and so others may see it also.
Spread the chum......

I've made a VM post with user names on my profile page to remind myself and so others may see it also.
Spread the chum......

I've got a word file on my desktop with a list of addresses and names pulled from GBU and the Hall of Shame to be aware of. The addresses help in case the person isn't using their name or registered a new email with a different name listed. I always try to cross-reference this before sending out any of my knives to make sure I'm not sending it to a known scammers address.

Thanks for the heads up Karda!

I was scammed on a trade with Chris Taber (CapeCod508) on knife forums. He was using the user name "cyne" and by the time I realized he was the same person it was to late. Just a word of caution in case he isn't banned from knife forums yet.

STAY AWAY from christopher Taber !!!!!!!!!!!!! I was scammed with this guy on eBay on 12/28 he was using user name nytebanexxxx and pp address fendi2882@gmail.com also using phone 5082802711 to text me ! He disappear after I sent him $650 via pp gift

what kind of scam are they running so we can look out for when they use a new name

chris taber aka capecod508 is a shitbag!! do not fall for his scams! beware and do NOT deal w/ him or anything from 108 beacon street in south yarmouth MA his cell # is 508-280-9708

Back