Available JouFuu Sheaths 08/09/2016

Bud, I am interested in R if still available. Someone else had posted that they were looking for this sheath but if they aren't moving on it I would like to claim it. Thanks.

Bud, I am interested in R if still available. Someone else had posted that they were looking for this sheath but if they aren't moving on it I would like to claim it. Thanks.

It's yours Darren! :thumbup:

Hi, do you ever make sheaths for the fiddleback shiv?

What fits in the pouch of R?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It would be easier if you tell me the exact model you're interested in using. The sheath is so versatile and fits A LOT of different knives from MANY different knife makers/manufacturers.

I'll take "c", email sent with question.

You got it! Marked it SPF for you. Thanks! Email reply sent. :thumbup:

Sorry I mean in the rectangle shaped pouch with the snap. Small stone/tinder?

Sorry I mean in the rectangle shaped pouch with the snap. Small stone/tinder?

Ahhh .. it's designed to hold a 1" x 4" stone, but the ID of the top pouch is larger than that overall. I've been meaning to find a small band-aide container that fits but life gets in the way of my ideas sometimes.

Fiddleback Shiv, Tuxedo Configuration, tapered tang, 1/8” O2 steel, leather belt / IWB sheath which fits it like a glove. Very handy EDC with defensive capabilities. $220 SOLD

This is it. Bought from Brummie on his forum

Fiddleback Shiv, Tuxedo Configuration, tapered tang, 1/8” O2 steel, leather belt / IWB sheath which fits it like a glove. Very handy EDC with defensive capabilities. $220 SOLD

This is it. Bought from Brummie on his forum

Yeah .. looks like a variation on the Shank. Find the specs on it and compare it's measurements to an Asp or Monarch. Should be about the same and if so, it should fit my sheaths in that config range.

Back