Available JouFuu sheaths are now online

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
To summarize this post; No more Tuesday night sheath sales on bladeforums. All available sheaths are listed on my website, joufuu.com

As another form of progression in my craft, I've secured a website and opened an online store front. I will upload and make available any/all sheaths when I finish them instead of the once a week shark frenzy. I made this decision for MANY reasons, but the main one would be simplicity. It is very time efficient for me this way. No more need to have an additional picture file hosting site, no more resizing pics, editing pics, etc. No more having to monitor for sale threads, acknowledging 'you got it' so you can submit payment/etc.

I will still keep/maintain this hosted maker's forum - but BF is a dinosaur of a social media format (vBulletin) and has limited resources. However, after using and owning vBulletin software for at least 20 years, there's no way I would walk away from here and my hobbies/friends. I know without Bladeforums, I would have not reached most of you and I would not have been inspired to become a leather maker. I'm very grateful for what it's brought me.

That being said, if you don't have an Instagram account - you're missing some really cool stuff. Not just my work ;) - but there's knife makers, etc on there that you've never seen and they're some serious hidden gems of craftsmen. I often post pics of sheaths I've just finished from my workbench and now, moments later, you'll see them uploaded/available on my ecommerce store. Instagram is geared for as a smartphone app, but you can visit it thru your PC too. https://www.instagram.com/jou_fuu/

Here's my website, joufuu.com, click on 'Shop' and then 'General Sheaths' for your more familiar models.

Thanks,

Bud

I have bought sheaths from you on blade forums as well as instagram and the new website and I think the website is a great way to do it. I had a really hard time being fast enough to get the semi rare left handed sheaths on Tuesday nights. But I was able to get 1 using the website with a heads up on I.G. so thanks, good luck and I'll be checking these pages frequently

Reminder, all available sheaths are listed on my website. I'll add 2 more ISPs for Hiking Buddys in about a hour.

Thanks,

Bud

Quick easy transaction...I love the site!
I was looking for a Runt sheath ISP black with blue stitching just saying...

Quick easy transaction...I love the site!
I was looking for a Runt sheath ISP black with blue stitching just saying...

Are you asking for one to be added to the website? Clip preference? RH or LH carry?

I'm always open for build requests. :thumbsup:

Bud

Back