available stuff

It will only go into another thread if it doesn't sell in my semi-secret available stuff thread :D

It is The Weiner of the challenge, but it is also a smallish necker.... $195, shipping for priority would be $8, probably about the same fedex super saver.

another messy VA appointment day, right after the Reno Show!

I have some half dozen or so that I'll be putting up over the next few days. These three will be moving to a for sale thread (unless one of yall snatch it) tonight or tomorrow morning:

ash B&T:

496-01.jpg

496-02.jpg

496-03.jpg

Short maple leuku- not quite a Stead:

499-02.jpg

499-03.jpg

499-04.jpg

Brown micarta LBK woodsman all blued up:

503-01.jpg

503-02.jpg

503-03.jpg

503-04.jpg

Generally those are runningv in the ballpark round $170-190 depending on details. This one will go up at $175 if it makes it to a listing

PP away!

Cutting back is so hard...buying is much better!

Thanks!

There's still a pocket mini, seax, and some cord wraps to photograph in the morning!

Been wanting to check out the skinnier LBK for some time. Can't be a better woods knife than my GBB- can it??!!

I think that convex must be awfully sweet though!

shorter spearpoints, modelled after the FKUK but a bit smaller:

gunkote love!

502-01.jpg

502-02.jpg

502-03.jpg

502-04.jpg

this one is tits. The other one is great, but something about this one really came out with an exceptional overall package

501-01.jpg

501-02.jpg

501-03.jpg

501-04.jpg

501-05.jpg

Hey Christof, if you see this, will you PM the price on that knife we talked about- I erased your original PM by accident.

Thanks!

The bird and trout is sold. I have just got done prepping some really nice black walnut for a few more in that style.

Hey Christoph. Just checking in over here. Your work is looking good my friend. Love that competition necker.

The bird and trout is sold. I have just got done prepping some really nice black walnut for a few more in that style.

maybe just a bit more handle and it might be my favorite processing knife sir :) looking forward to seeing them

Andy-

thanks! The necker challenge was a really fun one to get creative with. Hopefully I'll be able to get more work out there soon!

Back