Back Pocket medium bifold?

Hello all,

Just aquired my first Saddleback wallet. Medium Bifold in Dark Coffee Brown.
I have a question for those of you who have the medium bifold..
Do you carry it in your front pocket or back pocket?
Most all of my life and all my wallets later,ive always carried in the back pocket. With this new saddleback wallet, I can carry it in the front pocket or the back pocket just fine, but what kind of accelerated wear can I expect carrying it in the back pocket vs front pocket?

If anyone with the medium bifold carries exclusively in the back pocket, can you provide some pictures of the wallet you carry?

Same with those who carry in the front pocket, shoot some pics and let's see those wallets!

170 views and no one has a saddleback wallet that might be able to shed some light? C'MON PEOPLE! lol

I don't like larger wallets in my front pocket since I need the real estate for knives and such. I know quite a few folks are fine carrying the med. Front pocket, but it was too big for me for FP. I wouldn't worry about the wear either way!

Is the medium bifold small enough to carry in the back of a jeans pocket?

Looks amazing. I plan on getting either the small or medium. Medium would be better because of the multiple card slots but I am also concerned about wearing it too quickly. Especially the corners.

Last edited:
Is the medium bifold small enough to carry in the back of a jeans pocket?...
Medium would be better because of the multiple card slots but I am also concerned about wearing it too quickly. Especially the corners.

Fits easily. Wears well. This is so much better than you can find in a department store.
My tobacco colored medium is almost a year old. No complaints from me.

Fantastic. Thanks for the info, just put one in order.

No more department store flimsy wallets for me.

My large bifold fits just fine in jeans and slacks, so the medium would be easier.
Don't worry about it wearing out - it's got a 100 year warranty, and there's a good chance you'd never need that warranty no matter how much you use it.
There's a thread in this forum with pages and pages of wallet pics.

Here's a Medium tobacco after about two years of back pocket carry, even while hiking around getting sweaty, also gets thrown in the cargo bag on my bike with keys 4 times a week. I've never oiled it, but I'm confident it'd clean up just fine if I wanted it to.

Back