• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BAD Warden w/sheath, Tank Buster w/sheath & Sheaths for HG55, PS, WTH, SOB, TS & ABS

cpirtle

Leathercrafter
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Need to start clearing out some duplicate blades and some I don't carry much.. more to come as time to make sheaths for them allows.

I also have a few sheaths available, see descriptions for details.

Email for fastest response, chad@pirtlemade.com
Priority given to responses to this post, I feel this is the most fair method
Will consider trades for a Basic 6 or Basic 8 LE's, or items on my WTB list in signature.
Paypal G&S + 3.5%, F&F at your discretion or Money Orders
Will ship International at buyers cost

BAD Warden

These are getting increasingly harder to find. Not sure of species but definitely horn inlay of some kind, really nice with a lot of character. Includes a custom dangler sheath with a mottled Italian leather inlay. The lobster claw shown was switched to a medium sized stainless S-Biner to save on weight or could include a locking aluminum carabiner. Rig has been carried a few times and knife has some minor handling marks but no significant use and retains sharp factory edge.

SOLD $465 Shipped Priority SOLD

BADWarden.jpg

Tank Buster

More rare no-choil Tank Buster, grey coating, red G-10 scales, 1/4" thick, new and unused. Includes one of my custom sheaths matte finished with red snake skin inlay and a Kydex reinforced loop with slight forward cant. Sheath is new and valued at $135.

SPF $560 shipped Priority SPF

Tank.jpg

Sheaths available:

HG-55: Fully optioned Vertical Scout model. Double stitched blade edge &, stitched straps in light OD thread. Sheath body is black with dark brown edges, straps are medium brown with black edges. The back side of the strap tips have shark skin overlay to further dress them off. All stainless hardware. I made this for myself but it came out too nice for the likes of me .. haha - $125 shipped Priority

Trail Scalpel:
This was the prototype EDC sheath I made for the TS. It has a few marks from sitting around a while but has never been carried or used. Dyed dark OD Green with brown edges and stitching. - SPF $65 shipped Priority SPF

Anniversary Boss Street, all variants: Brown Elephant hide front, black leather back with black stitch and edges. Pouch style that sits deep and is a little more loose than I normally make them, nice easy draw with good retention. This will fit a classic Boss Street as well with a more snug fit. New and unused. - $110 Shipped Priority

Pork Shank: Black leather with double row orange stitch. Kydex reinforced vertical belt loop. New and unused - $85 shipped Priority

SOB: Black leather body, black leather overlay all trimmed in red edge work and red stitching. Kydex reinforced belt loop that offers vertical carry and a position for forward cant. Fitted to thinner CF/LE/Proto models but will also work for thicker CG with a little break in. - $95 shipped Priority

WTH: Standard EDC model will fit both LE or BG, possibly CS models if scales are thicker than stock. Medium brown with light OD stitch and OD edges. This sheath has a spot that is barely visible about 1" from the bottom where the final finish over permeated the leather and dried a little dark. No change to functionality or quality of the sheath and it's hard to see, but considering it a second. $70 Shipped Priority

Thanks for looking!

HG55.jpg

ABS_TS.jpg

PS.jpg

SOB_WTH.jpg

Last edited:
BAD Warden is sold. Tank Buster and TS sheath are SPF.

I will take the SOB and Boss Street sheaths. Pm incoming.

Edit: Payment sent! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back