Bagh Bhairab Ultimate Figher weeknd blems for 7/14

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Shop and Save$$$$$$

23 inch 41 ounce Bagh Bhairab by Purna. Usual great work by Purna. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Add to growing collection at $145. GONE

Mkg5Rdv.jpg

19 inch 26 ounce Cherokee Rose by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Minor flaw on steel guard which is cosmetic. $95. *SOLD*

LWmmq7e.jpg

BU4DOZG.jpg

Group A

L to r

17 3/4'' 33 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Purna. Slight shrinkage of sadan wood handle. $125. *SOLD* Thank you George
18 inch 32 ounce Ganga Ram Special by Lachhu. Few hairline crack on horn handle. Monster hunter Knife at $95.

19.5 inch 37 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Few hairline crack and natural grain mark on horn handle and slight loose sheath. Steel cost at $95.

ewmKCgQ.jpg

Group B

L to r

16 inch 26 ounce WWII by Lachhu. One inch hairline crack and slight shrinkage of horn handle. $89. *SOLD*

18 inch 21 ounce Chainpuri by Tirtha. Two cents worth of epoxy fill job on satisal wood handle. Loose sheath. Tirha Kami does not work for HI and here is your change to add knife by Tirtha for our collection at $85

12 inch 12 ounce Panameary by Lachhu. Epoxy fix crack on horn handle. $60. *SOLD* Welcome back MAMV and Karen

0FQPBaH.jpg

15 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Purna. Slight shrinkage of lali gurash wood handle.
$45

14 1/4 inch 18 ounce Seax by Kumar. couple of small crack on stisal wood handle. $72.

sDthLl1.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Email sent on 23 inch 41 ounce Bagh Bhairab by Purna.

Got the Done Deal. My first Bagh Bhairab.

A good price, too, for so much steel, and Purna does great work.

Last edited:
Email re: 16 inch 26 ounce WWII by Lachhu.

12 inch 12 ounce Panameary by Lachhu.

Thank you,

Nice grab david, I was going for it and I thank you for saving me. That thing sings!

EMS sent 19.5 inch 37 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Few hairline crack and natural grain mark on horn handle and slight loose sheath. Steel cost at $95.

Yay! Done deal!

Last edited:
I was just thinking the other day that I'd like to find a seax! Alas, now is not the time for me; someone is going to dig it though!

Grats David on that Bagh Bhairab:thumbsup: Thats a sweet blade! Id have done that one too!

Email sent on 23 inch 41 ounce Bagh Bhairab by Purna.

Got the Done Deal. My first Bagh Bhairab.

A good price, too, for so much steel, and Purna does great work.

I got one from Purna a while back, love it!

Yay!!! Got my done deal on 17 3/4'' 33 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Purna. Slight shrinkage of sadan wood handle. $125.

Email sent asking if the Cherokee Rose is still available. I bought one earlier, and was amazed at the size and quality of the knife. That was my first HI, but not my last.
Dan

Oh man, good stuff as usual! I'm keeping eyes open for another Reti. That and I think I'm gonna be sending something back for you guys to buy with some antler attached ;)

Kumar makes a mean seax. So much history packed into a simple, effective design.

It's always been one of my top 5 favorite HI products.

I missed the villager and emailed Auntie and she sold me another one for the same price!
Sweet lady!

That's so... seaxy! :D
I have a Gool knife, I sure LOVE that Seax! Definite want.

Shop and Save$$$$$$

23 inch 41 ounce Bagh Bhairab by Purna. Usual great work by Purna. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Add to growing collection at $145.

Mkg5Rdv.jpg

19 inch 26 ounce Cherokee Rose by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Minor flaw on steel guard which is cosmetic. $95.

LWmmq7e.jpg

BU4DOZG.jpg

Group A

L to r

17 3/4'' 33 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Purna. Slight shrinkage of sadan wood handle. $125.

18 inch 32 ounce Ganga Ram Special by Lachhu. Few hairline crack on horn handle. Monster hunter Knife at $95.

19.5 inch 37 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Few hairline crack and natural grain mark on horn handle and slight loose sheath. Steel cost at $95.

ewmKCgQ.jpg

Group B

L to r

16 inch 26 ounce WWII by Lachhu. One inch hairline crack and slight shrinkage of horn handle. $89.

18 inch 21 ounce Chainpuri by Tirtha. Two cents worth of epoxy fill job on satisal wood handle. Loose sheath. Tirha Kami does not work for HI and here is your change to add knife by Tirtha for our collection at $85

12 inch 12 ounce Panameary by Lachhu. Epoxy fix crack on horn handle. $60.

0FQPBaH.jpg

15 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Purna. Slight shrinkage of lali gurash wood handle.
$45

14 1/4 inch 18 ounce Seax by Kumar. couple of small crack on stisal wood handle. $72.

sDthLl1.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
Have a great weekend!
My 19.5" Ang Khola by Lachhu turned out to be made by Kumar with 6 point star!!!

Back