• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROP $225.00 Bark River Elmax Gunny Hunter Knife PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choppaman

Gold Member
FOR SALE! BRK Elmax Gunny Hunter. Dark blue buckeye burl. New, uncarried, unused, never sharpened with original box and packaging.
PRICE DROP $225.00 $250.00 with sheath as shown (lower 48). no trades. Free shipping and I've got Pay Pal fees.
Please let me know if you have any questions. if interested, I'll send my pay pal info to you.
9OQlxl9.jpg

lJQolVT.jpg

3PiFmch.jpg

Q1LTngS.jpg

Last edited:
Someone on the barkriver Facebook group is lookin for this knife.good luck!
I do not have Facebook and not sure how to reach out to that person Do you have any clues who it is and are they on the blade form?

He might be referring to me haha. I did put up a few post looking for en elmax gunny but I'm looking for one with liners and a straight spine like the regular gunny.. still looks like an awesome knife just been looking for this one I'm thinking of for a long time.

He might be referring to me haha. I did put up a few post looking for en elmax gunny but I'm looking for one with liners and a straight spine like the regular gunny.. still looks like an awesome knife just been looking for this one I'm thinking of for a long time.
Hi. I'm not sure BRK does liners??? I've got several BRKs and non with liners. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks for reaching out to me.

Bark river does liners on every knife.. I think most ppl buy those first so they're hard to find if you look at the dealers

Choppy did u just sell a shapton glass on eBay? Only reason I ask is because of your background

I did not sell that on eBay. I was curious and looked at my BRK knives. It does look like 3 of the 15 or so has a liner. Most does not. I'm interested in what your saying. Im going to investigate this. I have more without liners than with.

Last edited:
Do you know anyone on your BRK Facebook that might be looking for this knife? I don't have to sell it but like many knife freaks, we all have a few we can thin out. LOL.

I did not sell that on eBay. I was curious and looked at my BRK knives. It does look like 3 of the 15 or so has a liner. Most does not. I'm interested in what your saying. Im going to investigate this. I have more without liners than with.
Oh ok. Nothing to worrry about you just have the same background on your pictures as the person did that sold me the shapton glass stones. Also no I think I was the only one that was looking for anything like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back