Baseball/Softball

allen456

Hey everyone, just wanted to share some pics so far from this All-Star Season. This as most of you know, is the reason for the lack of online presence recently. Such great memories being made.

The girls played a great District Championship this past Friday through last nite. They stayed strong an on focus. Our record was 5-0, with the final win last nite to win the Championship. I am so proud of each and everyone of the girls! Next stop, State Championships in two weeks!

The boys are getting ready for their District Championship. We start this coming Thursday night. We have a strong team and should do well. I presented the team with their team bags and uniforms this past Sunday and they were thrilled. I hope to become District Champions with the boys too.

Here are a few pics
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Congrats! Sounds like the teams are doing great. Good luck in the championship games!

Allen, sharing your knives with us is really cool. Inviting us into another part of your life, however, is special.

Here's to memories for a lifetime. Cheers.

We'll the State Sanctioned Championship for the girls was last weekend in south Georgia, man it was hot! The girls did great working through the heat. We didn't end up with the win, but graciously finished third overall. Proud of this team! Tried to start my son's State Invitational Championship last night, but like districts, we started off with a rain out. Not looking good for tonight either. Rain Rain go away, come again another week!!! Wish us luck!!
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Back