JV3

038_019.jpg

038_026.jpg

038_027.jpg

038_028.jpg

038_029.jpg

038_031.jpg

038_039.jpg

here's a coupe I'm working on amongst a bunch that need finish sanding and sharpening...
IMG_3439.jpg

hopeful to have some from this batch up for sale next week..
20120721_153305.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

nice looking knives!
good pics!

thanks!

Those look vaguely familiar :D, wait til you get them back I think you'll be happily surprised...

looking forward to seeing the spa treatment results :)

...more pics:

bkk_bushcraft_book-1.jpg

i was playing with the bandaid companion last night and only then did i realized the spine is sharp enough to strike a firesteel.

battle_creek_knives_necker.jpg

from last january...sometimes i'll play with fire in the garage when i can't go to the woods :D

bck_necker_011212_01.jpg

bck_necker_011212_02.jpg

Hey Rob
I am really digging the burlap micarta. Impressive display of handmade steel you have there! I know that you will do well when you really get things up and rolling.
All the best
Rov

Nice looking group blades, anxious to see them up for sale!

Thanks for stopping by goobie....I appreciate your kind words..
I literally just walked in the house an hour ago from a week of vacation, I intend to have a couple up tomorrow, more on Friday, and throughout the weekend...

I have off all next week from a small contract I'm doing and I intend to be grinding like mad.... !!!!

Congrats on the forum! I'll be stopping by often for sure. I really like what you have been making but have always 'just' missed out. The little orange handled one of JV3 is very nice. And, I like scandis. So easy to sharpen!

Marc,

its been a slow go for me this week.. my bandsaw broke but luckily it was minor and able to fix for like $5 but burned the day up for the most part..

hopefully this week will be more knife productive :D

I love bush craft, and your knives are awesome as well. You have rather shallow angled edges, but I like it.

yes those shallow edges were made popular by the Scandinavians :D... They aren't designed for battoning or super hard use(though they can take it) but rather made to cut, bore and cut some more... (ahh poetry)... great edge IMO for traps and general chores on the trail, when you need to "cut" something... :D

i am loving your work Rob.. and will keep my eyes out for something for sale in the near future..

thanks bro I'm glad you're liking them, I'm becoming more and more partial myself:D stick around I have some fun stuff coming down the pike, now I just have to find more time or clone myself :)

Back