Green Canvas
Maroon Canvas
Black G-10 +25
Tan/Black G-10 +$40
Red/Black G-10 +$40
Blue/Black G-10 +$40
Green/Black G-10 +$40
Orange/Black G-10 +$40

Hog Trough Special: While supplies last you can get any handle upgrade for only $10.00. You can save up to $30.00!!!

Baby Boom Battle Grade

Baby Boom Battle Grade Base Price $147.00

Specs:
OAL: 8"
Blade Length: 3.375"
Blade Width: Approx. 1.5"
Thickness: .160"
Steel: SR-101
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Grind: Flat Saber

Blade Finish Options:

Black
Desert Sage
Tanker Gray
Muddy Brown
Moss Green

Handle Options:
Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Green Canvas
Maroon Canvas
Black G-10 +25
Tan/Black G-10 +$40
Red/Black G-10 +$40
Blue/Black G-10 +$40
Green/Black G-10 +$40
Orange/Black G-10 +$40

Hog Trough Special: While supplies last you can get any handle upgrade for only $10.00. You can save up to $30.00!!!

Battle Grade Fusion Steel Heart

Battle Grade Fusion Steel Heart 3/16" Regular Price $327.00
Specs:
OAL: 14.5
Blade Length: 8.25"
Blade Width: Approx. 2"
Thickness: Approx. .187"
Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Battle Grade Fusion Steel Heart 5/16" Regular Price $367.00
Specs:
OAL: 14.5"
Blade Length: 8.25"
Blade Width: Approx. 2"
Thickness: Approx. .312"
Hardness: 58-60Rc

Blade Finish Options:
Black
Desert Sage
Tanker Gray
Muddy Brown
Moss Green

Handle Options:
Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Green Canvas
Maroon Canvas
Black G-10 +65.00
Red/Black G-10 +100.00
Tan/Black G-10 +100.00
Blue/Black G-10 +100.00
Orange/Black G-10 +100.00
Green/Black G-10 +100.00

Hog Trough Special: While Supplies last you can get a 3/16" BG Fusion Steel Heart for only $277.00. You will save $50.00.
Or, while supplies last, you can get a 5/16" BG Fusion Steel Heart for only $317.00. You will save $50.00.

These models will be available to order sometime tonight 2-24-2016 after 5:00pm EST.

Stay Tuned,
Garth

Nice!!!!!!

Really digging that Hog Trough special on the FSH. And the thickness options! That is sweeeeeet.

Garth, very good prices Bro, awesome knives, hope you and all the crew are doing well!! 3 months till showtime!!

This is awsome, Baby Parang LE under $300 nice.... or should
I get 2 BG's... decisions, decisions...
Love the FAT option on FSH
Thank You Guys...

Nice. The HOG Trough Special on the 3/16" BGFSH is at the top end of my budget but is mighty tempting, and while I'm unlikely to get in on it, the price on the BBBG is awesome and I'd even consider going some G10 on it. Decisions, decisions. :)

I've been so busy lately I haven't been keeping up with this this forum all week, nice options I like them both, not sure if I'll end up going for anything yet though...

That BBLE sure looks hollow ground to me in that pic, were they trying out different grind options before deciding on flat saber? Sorry if this is already being asked elsewhere

this is a tough choice on the fsh. I feel like 3/16 is too thin, but 5/16 is too beefy. 1/4 would be perfect on this... decisions decisions.

Cool beans!!! :cool: Wasn't expecting the thickness options on the BGFSH, nice. :thumbup: Flat saber grind eh? That will make the 5/16" version slightly HEAVIER per unit length than the NMFSH!!! :eek: :D Boss done brought it again!!! :D

Could you tell us how high the saber grind is? It's always so tough to tell on pictures of black coated blades and I was wondering about the geometry.

hmmmm ---- if you guys had to pick one -- would you choose to keep the INFI HOGFSH with standard micarta slabs -- or would you choose the new Saber grind 5/16ths Battle Grade (SR-101) FSH?

Could you tell us how high the saber grind is? It's always so tough to tell on pictures of black coated blades and I was wondering about the geometry.

The height may differ between the 3/16 and 5/16 thick blades as was done on the Chophouse. On the thick cut CH, it was a very high saber and on the lean cut, the grind started about halfway up.

hmmmm ---- if you guys had to pick one -- would you choose to keep the INFI HOGFSH with standard micarta slabs -- or would you choose the new Saber grind 5/16ths Battle Grade (SR-101) FSH?

If I were you, I'd sell the Infi HOGFSH to xxwarderxx and buy the 5/16 FSH BG.

Was kinda hoping that the BB was going to be a little bit thinner, but 0.160" is exactly what I expected. Tough decision here. :eek:

Nice!!! Love the fatty option,, I think a lot of people will jump all over that

Back