• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BCCI BG42 *Extra Pics Added

Uncle Timbo

Gold Member
100_1846.JPG 100_1848.JPG 100_1849.JPG 100_1847.JPG 100_1846.JPG 100_1848.JPG 100_1849.JPG 100_1847.JPG 100_1846.JPG 100_1848.JPG 100_1846.JPG 100_1848.JPG 100_1849.JPG 100_1847.JPG This was a BCCI, Buck Collectors Club, anniversary Buck knife w/BG42 steel. Long story short, Leroy Remer, formerly w/Buck Knives, worked his magic and lo and behold here she is. Leroy removed the old slabs and artfully installed the black canvas Micarta ones.
I thought I would carry her and use her every day. Well, if your anything of a knife nut like me, then you know how tastes can change over time. Mine did.
I'm offering this beauty up for sale. This is the one that came with the white or were they ivory(?) slabs and said, Buck, BCCI on the side. Now they have black canvas Micarta slabs with a slight palm swell. Let me know if you have any questions.

I want $125. in the form of a Postal MO please. I do not have Paypal. This is shipped in the conus only.

I never carried, nor cut anything with this beauty. This knife has NEVER, been carried, nor used, nor sharpened, nor stropped. Nothing, zip, nada.

Last edited:
I see a lot of the same pictures... Can you upload some of the tang stamp, blades open, and perhaps the box and COA if you have them? Also, what did Leroy do the the snap of the blades, that part is unclear to me. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry TK, just saw this, give me some time and I'll see what I can do. I think I have the invoice Leroy sent with the knife.

100_1881.JPG 100_1886.JPG 100_1887.JPG 100_1886.JPG 100_1887.JPG 100_1881.JPG TK, Here's the pics of the blades and here's a pic of the letter. I wish the letter was more descriptive of what Leroy did but it's what I have. I'm searching for the box. I don't throw anything away.
Update - box with everything inside has been found in pristine condition.

Last edited:
You said you weren't sure of the snap...how is it now? How is the pull?
Mine has a pretty poor snap and pull, if Leroy was able to improve yours maybe I'll send him mine and buy yours too...I like the micarta scales.
Let me know,
Russ

I don't know because I'm not an affecianado like you guys are. It seems to be okay to.me. I don't have any other stockmans to compare it to. My daily carry is a Spyderco Sage.
I'm not a Stockman guy.

Last edited:
Guys, if nobody wants this, I'm prolly going to move it down to Traditionals. Just thought I'd keep it in the "family" but I don't see any desire here.

I ended up with a Case Damascus Stockman. But that BCCI knife gets mentioned in Traditionals and I'm pretty sure it would sell over there. Bucks go easily in that exchange.

I have some interest, but if you can't/won't give some indication of the pull I won't take a gamble.
R

Russ, my indication and yours are prolly two different things entirely. How about a money back guarantee within a few days? We both have similar feedback scores?

Back