Beauty and Beast

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
14.5 inch 20 ounce Pacthar my special Knife by Lachhu. Neem wood handle. Take this beauty home today at $135.

20 inch 48 ounce chiruwa Ang Khola by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. Take this beast home today at $135. *SOLD*

Bob

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both

Last edited:
These two are the finest looking khuks I've seen in a long time. Forgive me, but I AM picky and these two have nothing but class. That Pacthar just doesn't sing, it's a whole dern opera. Absolutely beautiful handle and the grain makes you think of a chess piece. Outstanding!

Ems 20 inch 48 ounce chiruwa Ang Khola by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. The this beast home today at $135.

Dd
20 inch 48 ounce chiruwa Ang Khola by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. Take this beast home today at $135.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both

Tell ya what, Bob really sells it!! His expression is like... "I know what you're thinking. "Is that a 48 ounce or only 36??" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a Himalayan Imports Chiruwa Ang Khola, the most powerful khukuri in the world..., you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" "Go ahead, make my day..."

Tell ya what, Bob really sells it!! His expression is like... "I know what you're thinking. "Is that a 48 ounce or only 36??" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a Himalayan Imports Chiruwa Ang Khola, the most powerful khukuri in the world..., you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" "Go ahead, make my day..."
A classic quote!

Back