Becker bug

Ohh, i'm itchin to get hold of the bk29, the bk5 and even the snoodysnakythingie :p
The bug has bitten me HARD.. :thumbsup:

You won't be disappointed. The Snody is just eh to me, But I wanted another 5 and I missed out on the 20. My 29 is a beast!!!!

Sounds great.
i also wanted another 5 since the wifey "took" the first one...the 29 just looks badass! Probably performs even better than it looks to.

Managed to score a few goodies at work today. the boards was heading for the dumpster when i "saved" them. Three slightly different colours as a bonus!
Guess who´s gonna make some handlescales ;)
D0b7jk5.jpg

Not the thickest of boards but stacking two ontop of another should do the trick.
bm0Luw4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, i like it too.
I actually bought an expensive piece of realtree ap kydexsheet earmarked for the bk16 but changed my mind and went with plain ol od-green instead. Turned out better than expected.

A BIG thank you goes out to HilhamHawk for his kind "freight forwarding" of the limited trio.
Bug keeps gettin worse :D
P9zSVpi.jpg

The King and the "Emperor".
LJb7J2b.jpg

Last edited:
That 29 do look nice. I think I like the looks of my 20 better though. :p

Nah..;)
When the BK20 was available i didnt even know there was such things as "Beckerknives"...
Maybee some day i will pursue a 20 but for now i am quite happy with its angrier lookin brother.

Nah..;)
When the BK20 was available i didnt even know there was such things as "Beckerknives"...
Maybee some day i will pursue a 20 but for now i am quite happy with its angrier lookin brother.
Angry? Looks a little happy to me, haha. :D Just kidding man, it's a sweet looking blade. If I get a deal on one like I did my 20, I'll get it.

The way every body takes care of each other Being a Beckerhead truly is a Band of Brothers.

personally i love that i can "drop it", and later just rotate my hand, and it's there

I've been practicing with it and I'm really starting to like it. It didn't work out to well for me as a neck knife. Alot of tension on the 550 cord around my neck. (My wife did say she would help with the cord):eek: Its just fine in my pocket.

The Snakecharmer came quite sharp but rough at the edge... Feels great in the hand. This one is a keeper for shure!

The BK5 was supersharp out of the box and has a straight ground swedge contrary to the Mrs's 5. The tip on mine is however nicked(folded) like it was dropped on conkrete tip first... :(

The big Bk29 is straight an fine but the edge is dull.. Looks like it got a 20degree-ish angle on one side and atleast 30 on the other. This one will take some time to get useable..

The Snakcharmer came quite sharp but rough at the edge... Feels great in the hand. This one is a keeper for shure!

The BK5 was supersharp out of the box and has a straight ground swedge contrary to the Mrs's 5. The tip on mine is however nicked(folded) like it was dropped on conkrete tip first... :(

The big Bk29 is straight an fine but the edge is dull.. Looks like it got a 20degree-ish angle on one side and atleast 30 on the other. This one will take some time to get useable..
Sorry to hear that you got a couple Monday/Friday blades danny.k Atleast you have the talent to fix the edges just sucks that you have to

Yeah, wasn't expecting to start reangling the limited one... Lots and lots of 1095 to remove in order to have an even remotly centered edge. It is clearly visible at the tip and i will try to take a pic. Superhard to get proper focus thru the cellphonecam though.

Last edited:
Back