Becker bug

Guess so..
But its also labeled as "military" by certain evilpray-sellers.

Last edited:
Did "Cutco" change it's name to "Rothco"? I disappeared from the forum for awhile, so it's no surprise I missed a thing or two.

Did "Cutco" change it's name to "Rothco"? I disappeared from the forum for awhile, so it's no surprise I missed a thing or two.

Rothco has been around for years. They supply alot of military gear. Mostly clothing. I thought it was strange also to see a Rothco Bk2. Maybe that's how they ship overseas? ??

Im mostly interested in a smothcoated BK2 and if the Rothcos were like that it would have been the choice.

Rothco has been around for years. They supply alot of military gear. Mostly clothing. I thought it was strange also to see a Rothco Bk2. Maybe that's how they ship overseas? ??
ok, so it sounds like they are a distribution center, like Tomars or usa made blades?

Will probably pick up a BK32, smoth coat but horrible logoplacement..

Edit... Wont happen. Cant stand the banner.
Lookin for a smothcoated BK2 instead.

Last edited:
Liberated the county of some fine birch.
Three passes whith full backpack..
MqaGWd3.jpg

Two hard chops.
njbgrCW.jpg

Bend :eek:
1XckIjy.jpg

Pile is getting bigger.
sYArpkl.jpg

Jason the moosedog aint to impressed..
YsBTrcr.jpg

ulMLBoI.jpg

Last edited:
The wifey wanted kydex for her BK5.
She obviusly couldnt settle for any of the in-house colors... Had to order a sheat of gunship-gray just for her.
Turned out ok.
sFoGMnW.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to redirect from imgur instead... Ive posted so friggin many pics that my posts feel worthless whithout them.
Troubble is that imgur only allows 50 pics per hour for upload..

Trying to redirect from imgur instead... Ive posted so friggin many pics that my posts feel worthless whithout them.
Troubble is that imgur only allows 50 pics per hour for upload..

Imgur is definitely the way to go. The only hassle being that you have to transfer all your pics over and yeah, they have that 50 per hour limit which is pretty lame. All the same though, it is a small price to pay for free, unlimited image storage and a stable image hosting platform. Hope you can get everything squared away soon.

Modified the redneck kydexpress.
dXm6HBO.jpg

The bladeshape of the BK29 is a bit challenging for me as a hobbyist..
bWIvasL.jpg

Time to cut holstex.
2CToJq8.jpg

Thre minutes wait.
85bMGYs.jpg

Clamping down.
k6BNFny.jpg

Woohaa, worked kinda ok..
OkuCFo1.jpg

Roughly shaped.
WlpfWTk.jpg

Wait a minute... Brass or Black? :eek: