<<BECKERHEAD BEACHBODIES>> ;) *MYB* G~A~W !! {not just for fitness pros....}

Thanks boys

Shes back to her regular self now. Altho shes lisning alot better lol. I think she knows we both screwed up.

2.8 miles yesterday 2.5 miles today. Just some light stretching, can't really do much until the swelling goes down on the hand a bit. Work yesterday sucked. I sit at a computer... and every move or key was pretty rough. Today typing isn't that bad on my laptop :thumbsup:

Polishing the car didn't happen.
We're getting the attic re-insulated. A one day job, they said. We'll be out Monday, they said.
Didn't make it until Tuesday, and didn't finish. Put our stuff in the garage (badly) and the batts in the driveway. So instead of getting detailed, the car had to wait outside and they don't come back until Friday!

Anyway, spent an hour reorganizing the storage items in the garage, then went for a 2 mile walk with the 15 lb pack. 3 miles total for the day.

Really looking forward to camping next week!

lots of walking at work this week - yesterday included an hour of ladder work, today things kept breaking at work -- lighting ballasts, water main, computers, etc....
I suspect I got in close to 2 miles of walking without leaving the property.

lots of walking at work this week - yesterday included an hour of ladder work, today things kept breaking at work -- lighting ballasts, water main, computers, etc....
I suspect I got in close to 2 miles of walking without leaving the property.

"My sister can make a Sonic Boom without ever leaving the room."

2.8 miles yesterday 2.7 today. Light stretching both days. Hand improving

Push-ups, crunches, and 4 miles in yesterday.
Daughter snagged the step-counter.
She dances and bikes but normally hates to walk. But strolled with a friend down to Boba Tea yesterday. 5500 steps!
If that keeps up, she can have it!
We head out for a camping / intro to backpacking trip in a couple days, so this will be a big walking week for her.

2.7 mile run today then some stretching. Tried doing a few inclined pushups to see how the chest / tendons are feeling. I see the surgeon again on the 14th to get approved for exercise :D I'd say they are doing pretty good.

Been working a crazy schedule - but finally have a few days off. Managed to pi$$ off my hand again...by writing, of all things. Noticed my writing was getting very sloppy, realized my knuckle hurt & that I was having trouble holding on to the pen. Finished what I was working on (luckily, I was almost done), and noticed that the darn thing was swollen again...and was starting to show a bruise. Decided I really needed to get in to see Ortho (still haven't gotten there - screw it). That took my hand out of the game for about another week.
Still doing the basics - usually about a 2.5 mile walk before I wind down in the morning. I don't worry too much if I skip it, because I'm averaging at least 8k steps/night at work. Slacked off on the planks for a bit; but have been back to those. Finished my scuba classes - check off dives are next weekend. Mixing weights and pushups. Still avoiding stick drills; and definitely not doing strikes

spent an hour and change pulling and chopping weed/bushes and trimming branches hanging over the fence.

Walked around Fort Edmonton during Canada Day festivities, then down to the river valley to watch the fireworks. Just over 8kms total.

2.7 mile run and some stretching!

Family took of for vacation ahead of me. I meet them out East later in the week. Without the kids around I've gotten the house back in order and neatedn up everything around here. I now have no clue what to do with myself lol! All my hobbies are pretty much gone because of no time. I would kill to have a Motorcycle for the day!

range day - one of the guys brought a new rifle to sight in at 100 -- so I got in plenty of walking until someone showed up with a pair of binoculars.

Walked 4 miles on Saturday, and 5 yesterday.
Leave today for camping, hiking, and general wilderness goofing around.
Probably a little swimming, and some shooting, too.
No service up there, so won't likely be back here for a week.
Gonna try to get some snaps for the outdoor cooking thread, but I usually get involved with what I'm doing and don't take many photos.

Hiked about 5 miles yesterday to a ghost town, barely any buildings though. The trail was relatively easy.

2.7 this morning again and some stretching. I also took the dog for a 1.5 mile after work just a walk tho, was too hot to make her run.

2.85 mile run followed by stretching. Did a few push-ups and pull-ups to see how it feels on the tendons... its tight... but doesn't hurt. Soon I can go beast mode again. I want to get back to being able to do over 100 pushups in a row

Turn the sound off....

Seems like a long time ago now.

Those pushups didn't count - you weren't even going halfway down ;)

Just got 30 miles on my bike for the first time in my lifetime, sure it was on a riverside paved trail so 400 ft in altitude in 15 miles (one way) but it felt damn good anyway. Only averaged 14.3mph but my goal was 15mph anyway so I basically did that.

IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4851.jpg IMG_4852.jpg

Back