Beckerhead firearms

Step one: pack stuff
Step two: move to NH or Vt.
If I hafta go to Mass I borrow a car-they'll bust you for a single handgun cartridge if they feel like it.

This^

If not your other good option is to just sell all your guns and save the money for fines and taxes...

I have lived a lot of places in my life and many years of my childhood were spent on the north shore. Now I live in New England's better half...

Yup! ;)

7d2293a8-7170-420f-820a-937640ba5fe8_zpsotbphkta.jpg

I didn't expect to get a lot of love for the pink pistol and purple sheath so here is my woods carry. 3" SP101 with a heavy load of 2400 behind a 158 grain SWC. The classic load. Sometimes I throw the 180 grain Buffalo Bores in it but my handloads shoot to point of aim so I prefer them.

DSC05273%202_zpsbdc09cxk.jpg

DSC05274%202_zpsvuwig7fz.jpg

DSC05282%202_zpsquoi8ilw.jpg

DSC05281_zpsfjewv2zh.jpg

I didn't expect to get a lot of love for the pink pistol and purple sheath so here is my woods carry. 3" SP101 with a heavy load of 2400 behind a 158 grain SWC. The classic load. Sometimes I throw the 180 grain Buffalo Bores in it but my handloads shoot to point of aim so I prefer them.

DSC05273%202_zpsbdc09cxk.jpg

DSC05274%202_zpsvuwig7fz.jpg

DSC05282%202_zpsquoi8ilw.jpg

DSC05281_zpsfjewv2zh.jpg

Did you paint your bk4 orange under the handles?

Sweet! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me! lol I'll usually tie a piece or orange or neon green paracord to the lanyard hole for the same reason as yours, easy to spot at a glance!

Yeah, it's Italian. I am not sure what it is really called but it is a handy size and super durable. I have heard it called a alpine rucksack, infantry rucksack and even saw it called a radio bag which sort of makes sense considering how square and boxy it is and that it has a rubber/waterproof lining. I would love to know what it actually is. One of mine has a tag with a date and the year is 1976? I like it no matter what it is.

It holds a lot of stuff, plenty for a day hike or just a day in the woods. In warmer weather it can hold enough for me for an overnight or two if I want to travel light. I have one for a grab bag in my truck and one for a woods bumming and scouting bag.

though, between a safety-6, .44 magnum, or .460, and a selection of axes, what's not to like? :D

Four clips and a good way to carry? Check!!!! Twenty five rounds of 380 and all day comfortable carry? Check!!! The Desantis Nemesis has seen a fair bit of use but I actually sewed a pocket within a pocket into the front pocket of my favorite pants (which I am embarrassed to admit how many days a week I wear them) and that acts as a pocket holster. SO ya, couldn't agree more about the four clips and good carry method.

DSC05294%202_zpsv4t9t8zp.jpg

Four clips and a good way to carry? Check!!!! Twenty five rounds of 380 and all day comfortable carry? Check!!! The Desantis Nemesis has seen a fair bit of use but I actually sewed a pocket within a pocket into the front pocket of my favorite pants (which I am embarrassed to admit how many days a week I wear them) and that acts as a pocket holster. SO ya, couldn't agree more about the four clips and good carry method.

I'm quite happy with the 5.11 covert cargo pants. Extra pockets designed for a handgun with inner pockets for 4 pistol magazines (2 on each side) and pockets below that that can hold up to 4 AR magazines (again, 2 on each side). I wish they came in shorts...

http://www.511tactical.com/511-covert-cargo-pant.html

Couldn't agree more. I don't have those pants but I have a pair of Propper cargos with a pocket in the right front for the LCP and I sewed a pocket into the pocket of my TruSpec cargos to hold it too. I don't know about the TruSpecs but I do know that the propper do come in shorts. I'll have to check out the 5.11s.

There is something to be said about the old war horses, If only they could talk. You can feel and smell the history. Nice lineup.

Just picked this up.

Also awaiting the free "Gear-Up" offer to arrive. 4 free mags, 2 short, 2 extended, in matching "dark earth" color, free 2 mag belt holder, free holster. I heard the holster is only good for a month or 2, then loosens up. So...

I got this one: https://justholsterit.com/product/hybrid-concealed-carry-holsters/

"Just Holster It" ----What an AWESOME Local company. I ordered it at 1:30 pm on Wed. from the gun shop. He said he would have it within a week. Gun shop called at 5:30 pm on the same Wed. & said it was in----The owner of "Just Holster It" drove my order out to his store !!! Now THAT is customer service, that I have not seen in a LONG TIME !!! Except from KaBar-Ethan Becker & Toooj. Holster fits great & is super comfortable. Leather is super thick. It is an IWB with the metal clips on. It is an OWB with them off. It is left or right hand (just remove 4 screws & reposition a left handed shell for $21 ) And I bought another "shell" for my Beretta 92FS. I can use the same holster, just switch shells---4 screws & done. Tension on gun is also adjustable. I love this holster. Most comfortable one I have ever had. I will be doing more business with them. One of their sturdy gun belts is in my immediate future.

I have yet to fire it because of the crummy weather we have been having.

Last edited:
Back