Beckerhead firearms

pFnsOp8.jpg

I'm quite happy with the 5.11 covert cargo pants. Extra pockets designed for a handgun with inner pockets for 4 pistol magazines (2 on each side) and pockets below that that can hold up to 4 AR magazines (again, 2 on each side). I wish they came in shorts...

http://www.511tactical.com/511-covert-cargo-pant.html
So make shorts out of them. A pair of scissors (or a sharp knife) and a needle w/ some thread and you're good to go. :D

This was FUN. 44wcf, old balloon head cases with full charge (40gr) FFFg blackpowder. The old timers were definitely not undergunned
EDIT: disregard. Can't get a video to share. Never bloody mind

Last edited:
[QUOTis="The Warrior, post: 17106241, member: 293491"]Fun little gun to shoot:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png
[/QUOTE]
What Is it??? And where do i get one, gotta have it.

[QUOTis="The Warrior, post: 17106241, member: 293491"]Fun little gun to shoot:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png
What Is it??? And where do i get one, gotta have it.[/QUOTE]
It's a late 60's Garcia Bronco .410. They made a .22 version, and an O/U .22, .410 combo. You can still find them online if you look hard enough. My father in law bought this one from a Boy's Life magazine. He gifted it to me.

"JD Miller, post: 17106445, member: 424667"] .375 HH Rigby Mauser, Magnum Action, Waffenfabrik Mauser Oberndorf A/N[/QUOTE]
Absolutely Beautiful!!!! 30 years ago I inherited a Model B Waffenfabrik Mauser Oberndorf in Cal 30-06 or as the Germans stamped it Kal 30-06. Now if I could find somebody to make me some customs claw mounts for under $800.00. Naw I don't shoot it I only took it out hunting once just to Honor my Grand pappy. It rest in a place of honor next to his LC Smith.

Went to a gun show a few weeks back and ended up with a lend-lease Enfield No. 4 MK.1 made by svage. Beautiful stock and brass butt cap. Hoping to get it to the range sometime this week and see how it preforms, however I have a sinking feeling the barrels been shot out, only time will tell. Either way, I couldn't pass up a U.S made enfield.

Just a couple, photobucket isn't cooperating.

This one just became "legal" to shoot if it happens to touch my shoulder, BATF just clarified that shooting an unmodified brace from the shoulder DOES NOT make your firearm a SBR, yeah!!
Yugo PAP92

This one was a mistake, stupid photobucket. Picture of my BOL, 40 acres and my knife throwing stump.

Just some individual pics, GSG-5

Last edited:
I just picked this up last week. Its a cheap Mossberg 88, 18.5" barrel shotgun. When I compare it to a Model 12 Winchester there is really no comparison. There were no shortcuts in the manufacture of the Model 12, it has machined steel receiver while it looks like the mag. tube on the Mossy was glued in place. I have the Mossy loaded up with buckshot leaning in the corner.

15MOSAMVRCK88HD12SPG_is_zps79tehymo.jpg

I'm going tiny have to handle Glock's single stack 9. My sister has the 380, and I don't like the trigger pull on it.
Once you've established reliability the triggers can be worked on. It depends what you want out of it and of course what you're comparing it to, usually around $30 can get you into a very usable trigger pull weight. Glocks are always gonna be mushy compared to a 1911, for example.

Back