Beckerhead firearms

Was thinking about picking up a 10/22 and modding it up for S & G. If anyone has done this, what's your take on triggers, barrels, and stocks. I don't want to make it look "tactical" i.e. no AR type, bull pup, or plastic stuff. I'd really like to try a thumb hole type, but if you know they don't work well, speak up. I'll probably end up putting a scope on it, but it might be nice to try some receiver sights.

But any ideas welcome.

Thanks for the input,

Doc

Was thinking about picking up a 10/22 and modding it up for S & G. If anyone has done this, what's your take on triggers, barrels, and stocks. I don't want to make it look "tactical" i.e. no AR type, bull pup, or plastic stuff. I'd really like to try a thumb hole type, but if you know they don't work well, speak up. I'll probably end up putting a scope on it, but it might be nice to try some receiver sights.

But any ideas welcome.

Thanks for the input,

Doc

Doc I can tell ya that I tried the Hogue Overmolded stock on mine. Really well made stock, free floats the barrel and is comfortable. That being said it just wasn't for me. The rubberized stock just wanted to grab all of my clothing got hung up in the pocket on quick shouldering shots on rabbits and squirrels.

Doc I can tell ya that I tried the Hogue Overmolded stock on mine. Really well made stock, free floats the barrel and is comfortable. That being said it just wasn't for me. The rubberized stock just wanted to grab all of my clothing got hung up in the pocket on quick shouldering shots on rabbits and squirrels.

Thanks for letting me know. I suspected it might be that way, but you have confirmed that suspicion. It is supposed to be a great stock, well built, and it does have quite a following.

Thank you,
Doc

Finally took the time to make a holster for the M&P Shield 9mm I picked up from PSA. Got overzealous and forgot to attach the front mounting "strap". Lucked out and was able to work it out. Now it is completely tuckable. Time will tell if it holds up.

Ok so I finally decided it's about time to build something on the strip lower i bought a few months ago. I'm for sure decided on a pistol but that's as far as I've got. I was think one in 300. Would be nice. From what I've read it seems to stabilize quicker than 556 with makes it more practical out of shorter rifles. Although the other day I was looking around the palmetto state site and noticed they had a pistol upper in 45 apc. If I could find a way to feed it using flock mags that would also be a really tempting option just as a range you. Decisions decisions...

been to lazy to even try and post a picture let alone find another server to host them...

I have a near mint 1902 gallery gun with octagon barrel i think some of you may find interesting eye candy...

of course all the usual carry arms and AK's and the likes...

Charlie Zulu Seven Five Sierra Papa Zero One
DZ8RN3q.jpg

7DD3yy5.jpg

Bt0vgdN.jpg
DbOpB7f.jpg

I detect an incoming range day.

Charlie Zulu Seven Five Sierra Papa Zero One
DZ8RN3q.jpg

7DD3yy5.jpg

Bt0vgdN.jpg
DbOpB7f.jpg

I detect an incoming range day.

I have a CZ P-01, I cannot say enough good things about it. Its a bit bulky for edc but I still carry it although not as much since I picked up the M&P Shield. The Shield is not comfortable to shoot but it carries well. The P-01, however, is near perfect. The Shield is for defensive carry only.

Enjoy your SP-01!

heard the other day i was the second drawing for the Knife Rights bit prize list...

so, i have a rather nice Sig MCX 300 BLK waiting for me. with toys (six to nine months if you know what i mean)...

thanks Knife Rights!

Back