Beckerhead Patches payment and shipping info.

Well, so much for the 4 patch. Back to the drawing board.
Meh. A little on the busy side me thinks:

BH4Life.png

Got a good vibe to it Warrior. Id proudly wear it thats for sure
Thanks man. I tried to incorporate the number 4, since they're BK4's. I thought it looked like a little too much, but the more I look at it, not so sure. Oh well, not bad for a second, er, third try.

Got mine in today and my Son and I are very happy with them! Thanks again!

knifejunkie1928 knifejunkie1928 Hey man sent an email a bit ago haven't heard back yet I was out of town for awhile and might of missed it what email would it of come from? It's all good I might of missed the deadline not sure tho. i know I haven't sent payment yet hit me up with your PayPal info if I can still get one I think i signed up for 1 in the pole

Last edited:
knifejunkie1928 knifejunkie1928 , I am going to reiterate what many, if not all of us have already said or at least are thinking. Thank you so much for spearheading this and getting these patches ordered, it means a lot to us all. Many thanks to The Warrior The Warrior for the design as well. If you happen to be left with a bunch of unclaimed patches and are out money, please don't hesitate to let us know. Speaking for myself, I would be happy to pitch in more so you aren't taking a financial hit, especially if it means you might head up further patch runs in the future.

Back