Beckerhead Patches payment and shipping info.

Heres 1 on the 4th

Do Love them 4's
Thanks again Junkie Great Work

nS4M4A7.jpg

TBH, I really liked this one too:

BHonly.png

I wonder if the BK-4 would render well on a circular patch? Just thinking out loud in a sense.

Last edited:
Hey guys I need to update you all on some stuff.

As of now most everyone has paid. Still waiting on info from a few people. Ill be shipping more out tomorrow.

Im having a minor surgery done on wednesday so I might not be around or responding to PMs and emails for the next week or two. Hopefully it won't be that long and I won't be too hopped up on the pain meds to use a keyboard.

Everyone be sure to follow 91bravo's fine example and post up photos of the patches when they arrive.

Hey KJ, just wondering if you were able to figure out international shipping yet? Haven't received my invoice. Patiently waiting...:)

I was quoted $9 from a very unpleasant post office worker, I told her thats impossible I've shipped things this small out of the country for way less. She then proceeded to yell at me for wasting her time and holding up the line for something I could probably just google.

So I'm still up in the air with the international shipping. From what I've seen online its going to cost $1-3. However every time I go to the post office to fill out the customs form it ends up being a different amount.

Thanks KJ, no worries, figure it out when you have time. Guess I'll just have to keep looking at Bravo's pics to tide me over...

Hey guys I need to update you all on some stuff.

As of now most everyone has paid. Still waiting on info from a few people. Ill be shipping more out tomorrow.

Im having a minor surgery done on wednesday so I might not be around or responding to PMs and emails for the next week or two. Hopefully it won't be that long and I won't be too hopped up on the pain meds to use a keyboard.

Everyone be sure to follow 91bravo's fine example and post up photos of the patches when they arrive.

I'll buy some more patches if anyone doesn't pay for theirs....

Ok, ok, I'll design a 4 patch. I actually have somethig in mind...

Back