Beckerheads, let's roll (Beckerhead Member List SIGNUP THREAD)

i'm not seeing all applications in the format suggested by post #1...

some of the applications may have had it, but they currently invalid links. some don't even have "the proof".

we absolutely will not do the initial searching ourselves, though others might to validate you ;)

#

See:

Additional tweaks!

o For your "proof", to speed things along, help out the busy busy busy mods, please use this most excellent format: Screen shots of your searches, and other info. Pictures of knives are good too. Everything in one place and one place for everything. Help us out!

see this post in this thread (#2049):

plain link:
Code:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...r-List-SIGNUP-THREAD)?p=15161124#post15161124

Ze Mods won't chase your links down too deeply, or do the searches for you, or much remind you that it's not right. We tend to sit down, and go through what we see (in reverse order even to the next marker). If we don't see it, or something is missing, we move along. You'll probably notice when we indicate we processed a bunch. Apologies if we skipped the obvious, but high speed low drag! Remind us when we screw up.

i'm not seeing all applications in the format suggested by post #1...

some of the applications may have had it, but they currently invalid links. some don't even have "the proof".

we absolutely will not do the initial searching ourselves, though others might to validate you ;)

#

See:

Additional tweaks!

o For your "proof", to speed things along, help out the busy busy busy mods, please use this most excellent format: Screen shots of your searches, and other info. Pictures of knives are good too. Everything in one place and one place for everything. Help us out!

see this post in this thread (#2049):

plain link:
Code:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...r-List-SIGNUP-THREAD)?p=15161124#post15161124

Ze Mods won't chase your links down too deeply, or do the searches for you, or much remind you that it's not right. We tend to sit down, and go through what we see (in reverse order even to the next marker). If we don't see it, or something is missing, we move along. You'll probably notice when we indicate we processed a bunch. Apologies if we skipped the obvious, but high speed low drag! Remind us when we screw up.
I did my application already, in the format you asked,like you said to make things faster, but seems this thread isn't visited so often by the mods, just saying..

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

turns out you applied a couple times. and people replied, without editing, and that's a lot of noise.

what we mods want to see is the bare minum information (this is for future readers), like post # 2049 in this thread.

so, like i said, not all, and in fact, quite a few applications simply did not read the rules, or apply to the rules. hell, what rules? :D

please. don't re-apply with new information. edit your original. or empty the original, and move the updated one forward. it's the 21st century.

please helpers - don't "copy" the applicants, too much noise, just reply with information.

please, make sure if you want a special number, you look up in advance... i've seen three, five, seven attempts at guessing. don't guess. look.

read the rules.

Read The Rules.

READ THE RULES.

wanna know why it takes us a long time? if it takes more than 15 seconds of our time, we move on.

some of you (nefarious) don't seem to have proper full proof.

some of you, just request to join, apparently didn't read anything, and offered nothing. we pass on that until you figure it out.

read post 1. read post 2049. edit your images ideally. help us out. mods might verify, others will, but we absolutely will not do your primary research for you.

btw, "75 forums posts" should read as "in other places in the forum" :D some of you are so hopelessly Becker, you've ONLY posted here. which is cool, but technically violates the rules. "75 elsewhere, *and* ..." just saying ;0

now then. all welcome the new guys.

My previous attachments disappeared so I recaptured them and modified my post. Now it has :

75,25,5 as well as pictures of my beckers. It's post #2117

Happiest day of my life, #997 baby.[emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

This thread is no longer stickied - so hope Beckerhead applications are still being accepted.
Please accept my application. Next number available is fine by me.

49ACykz.jpg

fZNU8Lv.jpg

x6tOmP9.jpg

My BK9 and 4 are out back working, so couldn't stop by for some pictures.

I think I qualify now!

77 total posts, 59 in Becker sub, 8 started threads.

Here's pics for various types of evidence:

732836a652a6aa2c716a4aa2298bb179.jpg

655f91f258794d610c0fa397fbc362c0.jpg

39393669493ee6c26ec2c29fd7267b3d.jpg

a3bbd1abd944428daea40aeec2fede50.jpg

27d229cd23599a2e6c4e757d47c2c13c.jpg

My application. Any number available is fine. Thank you

KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Send Private Message Send Private Message
Email Send Email
Find latest posts Find latest posts
Find latest started threads Find latest started threads
View Articles
View Blog Entries
Join Date 10-17-2015
Last Activity Today 09:29 PM
Blog Entries0
EditMore33 Friends
willythekid
willythekid
leatherman
leatherman
Whipersnapper
Whipersnapper
B.Looper
B.Looper
chinagreen
chinagreen
David Martin
David Martin
More Albums
Buck
Buck
Join Groups3 Groups
Self-explanatory. You need to carry a knife of some sort or else you feel naked.
I feel naked without a knife!
A place for all Kershaw, ZT, and Shun fans to hang out. Feel free to post new discussions if you don't think it fits into the original Kershwholics thread.
Please post any VERIFIED...
Kershawholics
Folks that enjoy traditional knives of all types. Old - New - & Custom.
Traditional Knife Collectors
Join Groups0 Permission Groups
You are not a member of any public groups
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
barcbsa, Buckfan22, DReger, Ferahgo+, GrenfellsBrutalForge, knifejunkie1928, m r merrill, Snuggs, Tin Sue, wizlord
This page has had 1,085 visits
Feedback ScoreMy ActivityVisitor MessagesAbout MeFriendsPost Areas Customize My Profile
Top Areas Of Posting
Buck Knives553
General Knife Discussion299
Becker Knife & Tool125
Sheaths & Such66
Buck Knives For Sale34
Giveaway, Contest & Raffle Forum14
Spyderco13
Chris Reeve Knives13
Cold Steel Knives13
Trade: Knives & Tools8
Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades7
For Sale: Production Fixed Blades (Individual)7
Knife Reviews & Testing5
Whine & Cheese4
JAG Custom Knives4
Custom & Handmade Knives3
Busse Combat Knives2
Wanted to Buy: Knives2
Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More2
KA-BAR Knives2
For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)2
Ontario Knife Company1
Shop Talk - BladeSmith Questions and Answers1
Gadgets & Gear1
United States & Territories1
Wanted to buy: Gadgets & Gear1

20160823_202655_zpsw8dsma7g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160717_213843_zpsmwv0vtso.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160716_072311_zpsegx1ipig.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

btw, "75 forums posts" should read as "in other places in the forum" :D some of you are so hopelessly Becker, you've ONLY posted here. which is cool, but technically violates the rules. "75 elsewhere, *and* ..." just saying ;0

now then. all welcome the new guys.

Well crap. I read it as 75 total posts, at least 25 of which must be in the Becker sub. Guess I'll update my request once I reach that point (if I ever do. This is the only sub I post in).

Alright alright, here ya bunch of savages... Geez.

foofie - 378
gtblade - 415
CoolBreeze135 - 379
James w - 380
Makael - 381

If you were missed, chime in and I will see what I can do. For the newbs, welcome to the asylum, mind your dangly bits, and keep the floors clean.

Grats new heads.

Great news!!! Glad to be part of the group!

It's not surprising I love Beckers, in all aspects of life I like things that I believe "hit above their weight". In other words are high quality at a great value.

so, what i need from new heads is the following: list your biases, so we can use them against you later

o camera brand/system

o editor

o language

o paradigm

o vehicles

o gender

o blood type

o dna, please be specific, esp receptors on alpha:105:13:ribase:14:alpha,beta,gamma

o zygote rebase

o guns

o calibers

o preference to natural fibers

o tolerance to poisons, toxins, and environments

failure to comply or failure to satisfy requirements may or may not result in other actions

prompt response may result in pain mitigating drugs for your further enhancement in the Becker collective as you serve to enhance our cultural mission

that is all

Back