Beckers And Chainsaw Photos Here

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
Yep, as the title suggests. Let's see the Becker knives and the chainsaws. Here's mine. BK9, and BK2, alongside my 40cc Husky, with an 18" bar:

1.png

2.png

3.png

Last edited:
Anyone remember that Ted Nugent show? I saw it one time and he was trying to act all bad ass with a chainsaw with about a 50 inch bar on it. Yep he drug that badboy right across his knee I lmao. just because he was some big bow hunter he thought he could handle a a saw that size..again lmao. I have worked in the woods enough to know how to handle any saw...he didn't...and again lmao. freakin idiot. people bleed out every year in the woods because the don't know how to handle a saw. WEAR BOOTS AND SAW CHAPS!!!

My chainsaw is puny. I'm afraid others will make fun of my chainsaw. :eek:

Hell, I'll play...here's a genuine torque monster. 18" bar and 50cc.

6224085388_9df3bd4519_b.jpg

Some of my knives a perty, My saws are not.

Like Idaho Guy, I wear chaps and boots.

016.jpg

015-2.jpg

Any sawyer will tell ya the longer the bar the less farther you have to bend down..makes either buck'in and limb'in much easier. This makes a huge difference when you have a saw in your hand all day. When I fought wildland fire my saws always had 32 inch bars.

i need me one of those screen face protector / helmet / ear protector dealios...

also, a pull-start BK09 :) heh

im gonna go take a picture right now....

and 10 mins later here is mine,my new 9 and its not a nice saw but it works for what i need it too.
dscn1277.jpg

Last edited:
im gonna go take a picture right now....

and 10 mins later here is mine,my new 9 and its not a nice saw but it works for what i need it too.
dscn1277.jpg
I used to trim trees for a guy that had a Poulans. I used it all the time, and it ran quite well.

Back