BeckerWest Spring 2017 April 21-23

Yes'ir. I don't rightly think I portray myself as old timey, however when one does not show every aspect of one's self it does not necessarily mean that one is not such. No sir; I'm a man of many parts.

I know someone who plucks a banjo but I doubt he would want to come join us. Plus, the fiddling I play is mostly Irish folk with some Scottish thrown in here and there, a banjo hardly makes for good accompaniment. But hey, you never know.... I've been surprised before.

I think it would be awesome you have someone playing something regardless of the style.

Folk music is fantastic, Scandinavian and Celtic folk music is the best IMO.

I might have one or two buddies coming along this time. Still trying to get a firm yes from them.

Oh I can't wait miss the fall gathering was bummed out will there be any tanerite

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The fire contest may look something like this 0325171335.jpg bring your own fero rod. I have some to loan out but they suck

maybe a two stick, I got some 2x4 scraps that I need to get rid of. also a free mora for all participants

My goal is to actually make a spark.:eek: I've never been much good at creating fire. Perhaps this will be my year. :rolleyes:

Back