• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Infidel 3300BK Brand New

PRICE : $375

(this is the price I would like to get, but do not want to discourage anyone that may be interested, so please any interest is appreciated)

3300bk_agency_1000x310.jpg

I have a brand new, in original box with sheath and paperwork

Benchmade Infidel 3300Bk!

This knife has never been used!
This one of the most amazing knives I have ever seen. The construction is flawless and ease of use is flawless.
Perfect for any law enforcement, Military, collector or self defense.

Please let me know if you are interested in this knife...I really need the money!

I purchased for $495 .......

**Some state laws require weapons permit to own or more. Please be familiar with your states laws.

Last edited:
I believe the forum rules require you state a price, i.e. (from the rules) "clearly list the selling price. There is no "testing the waters" or "gauge buyer interest".

Sorry my friend.

Last edited:
I am really sorry, i was afraid I would miss something and get in trouble for it. Not my intention. Please forgive....I will change the details now

I am really sorry, i was afraid I would miss something and get in trouble for it. Not my intention. Please forgive....I will change the details now
Thank you for your polite and considerate reply and correction! I just wanted to make sure a moderator didn't have to take action. Take care.

im sorry, I didn't respond last night.....I would love to accept your offer if you are still interested. I will provide all shipping and tracking info as soon as the PayPal came through. Thank you

Chad

Okay sounds good! Could you please just send an actual picture of your knife, not one off the internet, to my phone just confirming it's on your possession. Have no feedback is the only reason I ask! I know about everyone on here is legit and trustworthy knife enthusiast but will just help ease any concern! Thanks!
206-707-5604

Whats your PayPal? Will send when picture received!

I sent a text to your phone if that is ok with you....if that doesn't come through, let me know. Thanks

Could you pleasssssssse leave me feedback for this transaction sir?! Would very much appreciate it!

Back