Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is the thread where you can post up pictures of the other knives you've picked up that you really like.
Just for the fun of it:)

I also like Randall, Busse and Survive! Knives. Here are some of them in action.

Night hiking with Randall 12-9 in 14 grind:
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/656/23292458673_18a3f2257a_b.jpg

Jungle stream hiking with Busse TGLB:
18948081286_3eaa1c7b69_b.jpg

Night hiking with S!K GSO 5.1:
27798269842_2ccce0f6f4_b.jpg

Don

I don't have any other fixed blades of note anymore. Couple BRKTs when I need/want a convex etc.

I still have to have a folder, here is my current rotation minus one. Till Nathan makes a folder or I can get a Bingalore in hand to see if it's worth the scratch. Lorien why don't you send one over for me to try! :D

EDC.JPG

Well I have one of Gravelle's F6 knives in 3v with OD micarta handles. Really like that one. A fighter from Mr. Bradshaw in W2. An RMJ shrike is my main tomahawk. A couple Busses.TGLB and an BG AK47. Umm about 20 various folders. CRK, Benchmade, Emerson, Spyderco.

Last edited:
I checked out your new knife when I was at Stuart's last weekend. I'll just say, he's outdone himself. The sheath itself is amazingly cool.

As you know, he made a wooden pattern to make a sheath when he replenished his leather supply. :)

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hardly wait to get that Bowie......to go with my others. I need to get a family picture, I have many from him and want many more. :cool:

One piece here and there, this one being on the entirely opposite pole of knives, made 20 years ago, way before steampunk. Jose produced some of the Highlander I and Highlander lll movie pieces (the custom originals, including Dark Magic, carried by Mario Peeples):

large.jpg

Last edited:
love that knife, Bob!
by a crafty Canadian

I started my little knife addiction with Busse, and I've accumulated quite a few of them over the last few years. NMFBM is probably my overall favorite, it's large and pretty much indestructible, which for the most part sums up the brand. Busse does actually have some great small knives too. Lately I have really got into folders, I started with a Medford Praetorian Ti and a Sebenza 25 CF, and then went a bit crazy from there getting knives from Alan Davis, a full custom Chaves Redencion and a couple of his midtechs, David Clark, Todd Begg, Matt Diskin, Sharp By Design. My favorite folder is my Dalibor Draco integral; it's an over-built but carries very well and is of phenomenal quality.

Bob, that piece is outstanding! Nothing but props to your taste in knives, man :)

Back