Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

I love my Adventure Sworn.

33246602111_fc4ce6d6d7_b.jpg

From the left is an Explorer, Mountaineer and Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Survive is one of my favorites still. Their old-spec midsize knives fit just right.
82588016ad9ac98aa86e4ae1dbde2a77.jpg

The new soon to be renamed CPK Survival Knife will be a great addition to this GSO 6.

It was decided that given the Steam Mill Knives brought together, they should be imaged together as well, so here they are, along with a close-up of handles, so as to display the incredible Missouri Black Walnut handles. The steel comes from old sawmill blades. Recycling at it's best!

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ the only reason I believe that this is not your picture is because I would actually expect you to have more Shiro Ti goodness in your repertoire!

Those knives when assembled represent probably half way to the 6 digits and represent more $$ than I have to spend on knives for a few years to come.

I've had many modern folders pass thru my hands over the years. And dispite all of the advances in design, materials, and manufacturing, these are still a passion for me. One is in my pocket more often than not.

0OoNoC6.jpg

As far as fixed blade knives? I don't have a ton of them, but the ones I do have I really like. Obviously your EDC is up there among my favorites. I also like my ZT 0180 which has V4E steel. Feels great in hand and is solidly built. I am having some custom scales made for the Swick right now, looking forward to that. Also like the little Benchmade Steep Mtn Hunter which has S30V, less an outdoor knife and more of an EDC type fixed blade (vs the Carothers/LA EDC which is much sturdier). I would really like another Carothers knife like the EDC but maybe in 4.5-5 inch range. Would that be the Survival knife?

Ly8MGGd.jpg

No, that would be the Field Knife! Survival knife is 6.5 inch blade I Believe! Good luck and congrats on your collection!!

Back