Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

I couldn't find the image of Don's Scary Tac "twin" (they were made together as a pair), but just located a pic of the pair together. They were ordered with different blade styles and handle material, but the blade material is from the same billet with none left. Many people assume the bolsters are prints, but they are, indeed, genuine Hanson mosaic Damascus, to perfection:

EDIT: I found the separate image of the twin, with mammoth, which I've edited into this thread right above the pair:

xlarge.jpg
xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to be rich enough to use these knives as they were meant to be. Like skinning a deer. In the same respect, I like to be able to drive a 69 Z28 every day to work. Just me.
They are beautiful.

Hey, I said I like to be rich enough to use them for that purpose. I'd prolly be lighting my cigars with Hundos also.

Cool Kyle. Does that first one have a 90 degree spine?

It does. The 1911 Elite doesn't because of the grind but it strikes a ferro rod ok I guess. Something is better than nothing for me in that department.

And BTW Mr. Fournier I have a bone to pick with you.. I've been looking at Shirogorov's all week because of you pal. You're gonna owe my wallet an apology soon I think.

It does. The 1911 Elite doesn't because of the grind but it strikes a ferro rod ok I guess. Something is better than nothing for me in that department.

And BTW Mr. Fournier I have a bone to pick with you.. I've been looking at Shirogorov's all week because of you pal. You're gonna owe my wallet an apology soon I think.

Thank you for the info on the knife.

With regards to Shiro.... You are going to be in serious trouble. Best thing you can do at this point is block Recon1 from your browser, get drunk and forget all about it.

Bob, a quick Google reverse image shows that you were also the original instigator of that complex military weaponry which you term as a "folder". How's the side vent feature coming along? ;)

Oh, ye of little faith, carving some of the cavities in the titanium and the stainless has begun and continues, with some pics from last week below:

large.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ looks like satellite imaging of some sort of naval carrier. "Ye of lil faith" is quite correct. In fact, I have none (cluing your Latin signature line)

^^^ looks like satellite imaging of some sort of naval carrier. "Ye of lil faith" is quite correct. In fact, I have none (cluing your Latin signature line)

Mat,

The hairiest carving and connections are yet to come, and with that, I will leave it until the project is complete. But as you can see, it's real.

On a completely unrelated manner, I DO have faith in weapons, but as you inferred yourself, not much else - except Nathan's abiity to grow, demonstrated by his current dialogue about new machinery.

Lorien, you will love this little piece.....a Bob Lum. Not a tanto, but something I knew I wanted as soon as I saw it. Perfect size for my purposes.
Grabbed this one just now, was waiting for my offer to be accepted or declined. Almost a NYC blade, pretty decent sheath, too. Apparently, a one off. This will be used for carry:

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking at that very knife today, Bob! Have had my eye on it for a bit, in fact. If you get it, know that I want it.

I was looking at that very knife today, Bob! Have had my eye on it for a bit, in fact. If you get it, know that I want it.

It was mine for only about 5 min, then I did the post above. It ships to me on Monday. When I get it, I'll take some quality pics of the knife and sheath and email them to you, or pm them to you.

Bob

sweet, I'd appreciate it

Back