Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

TommyGun,

I know this is off topic, but over time, I have gone from a hate to a love relationship for the graphics you post. They are on point to the subject matter every time. I marvel at how and where you grab 'em. Do you have a large. stored digital collection you draw from? You sure do add to the atmosphere here in a most excellent way. Love the work. Bob
Couldn't of said it any better myself, Bob! I think that Tommygun's misunderstanding of memes is what makes his posts so great. Some of them are so terrible they are ridiculously funny. Love it Tommy keep it up :D:D

TommyGun,

I know this is off topic, but over time, I have gone from a hate to a love relationship for the graphics you post. They are on point to the subject matter every time. I marvel at how and where you grab 'em. Do you have a large. stored digital collection you draw from? You sure do add to the atmosphere here in a most excellent way. Love the work. Bob
Fotolia_32483483_S.jpg
Thanks, no database Bob, I just go up on the internet and type in what I am thinking and download the photos! In many instances a photo can convey your feeling-thoughts more than words! Thanks again

I'm late to this thread, but I'll make up for some lost time!

Adventure Sworn Hiker in 1/16 3V:

94AAZpn.jpg

21EXIRX.jpg

ESNYX and GEC Beer Scouts, respectively:

8jNyl2l.jpg

Vbv12Cl.jpg

Thematic Sebenzas with a Carter Emily's Neck Knife tagging along... the latter sees plenty of pocket time :

VdgHPNr.jpg

ikHCN4l.jpg

MsELJWc.jpg

Osprey Knife & Tool Mamushi paired with ornamental box:

QUIvX1k.jpg

sF6Yuf6.jpg

bBQ9TLH.jpg

NJO3aJa.jpg

Fiddleback Forge Kephart in geriatric oak... this one is owned by my wife:

m39yJFV.jpg

But when I owned it, I was an unapologetic knife wielding hedon

JWji1eC.jpg

Josh Gallardo:

AHc0KkC.jpg

This JG knife is now in holding for my daughter:

ME28t3k.jpg

zOrNbra.jpg

Coffee and knives:

1SEWAo8.jpg

My son's Fletcher Griffin X w/ crosscut canvas micarta

7FUkHhu.jpg

Truck Khukuri (Himalayan Imports BDC)

8UmnXvi.jpg

Last edited:
Dang! What a way to make an entrance and then to represent! Well done Panthera-T :thumbsup: I would also be remiss if I didn't mention the very obvious: What beauties! :thumbsup:

Great post! I particularly liked the Josh Gallardo pieces. Did you make the custom bisley grips yourself for the single action?

Thanks for the nice comments. We live in a golden age of knives.

The grips for that Bisley Blackhawk .44 Special were made by Tim's Grips. He makes what he wants and sells them as they come. He was kind enough to custom fit them to my grip frame. It is a lovely firearm to shoot but hard for me to conceal given the circumstances. I need to get a dedicated belt to snug it up a little more.

Josh Gallardo does really solid knife work, and all of the makers featured above are stand up people.

Last edited:
I've had one from Gallardo, and his materials and finishes are superb. His hand grinds are among the best I've ever seen... super clean and precise and stunningly sharp.

Back