Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

This one is not as polished but still shaving sharp. All my Shiros have been shaving sharp out of the box.

IMG_0205.JPG

Last edited:
Scrap Yard Knife Works Yard Hook | Busse Custom Shop Nuclear EDC

yardhook-nuke-edc.jpg

I'm late to this thread, but I'll make up for some lost time!

I have to say that your taste in knives is right up my alley. This might be weird, but I think my mouth started watering when I was looking at your post.

That's probably weird, but my brain processes beautiful cutlery on the same level that it processes a perfect steak. Probably some sort of animal instinct thing..[

I have to say that your taste in knives is right up my alley. This might be weird, but I think my mouth started watering when I was looking at your post.

That's probably weird, but my brain processes beautiful cutlery on the same level that it processes a perfect steak. Probably some sort of animal instinct thing..[

Kind of like shopping when you're hungry...

TkyzzOb.jpg

NsBTCsB.jpg

Fortunately, there is a cure!

I love Bob Terzuola's early work, always have my eye out for CQCs, M10s etc. Be sweet to score a shop built Battleguard one day but for now it's Camilluses, Meyercos and Gryphons

today's ride;

IMG_4750.jpg
So far this is my favorite Terzuola. I love the juxtaposition of bone and superconductor. Old VS New.. Nature Vs Science.. just so cool..

do you own that?

.. no.. I wish. I'd aggressively go after it if I knew who owned it.

Were you thinking about a trade? .. cause I'll investigate the whereabouts of this beauty.

what I'd really like to get my hands on are a starfighter or actf in ti or composite one of these days. Not big into exotic materials, though I do tend to like stag antler quite a bit

This Adventure Sworn Explorer is so comfortable in hand. My aging hands fatigue easily if the ergonomics are not spot on. I can comfortably use this knife for extending periods of time.

That was quick! What specs are you hunting?
Simple stuff. For the PB, the use of removeable fasteners (e.g. Torx screws) to accomodate slim and unpolished foliage or olive micarta scales. This will allow for more discrete and unobtrusive neck and IWB carry. Maybe a ring like the Spartan CQB at the heel in lieu of a lanyard hole. Maybe not. Standard 0.13 AEB-L at 62 RC will suffice. For the BNT, from 0.13 to to 0.08 to match the thickness of a typical petty/paring knife. Unpolished foliage or olive micarta scales with matching or nickel silver pins. These won't be the most ornate JG products :D

Last edited:
Thinking about a Father's Day gift for my dad. Since he is not into knives, it will really be for myself (I'll borrow it from him next month :oops:). It's not my preferred combo (prefer a Super Blue vs. White core), but Carter does not take custom orders from commoners such as myself so I am stuck with what he makes available. Damascus Compact FS1 with 4.65 blade, 9.02 OAL and 0.12 thick...

carter.fs1.1004.jpg

Back