Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Fehrman Peace Maker LE. 0.1825 at the ricasso. 0.050 BET in front of the choil. 0.0630 BET at the tip. 15 dps.

fehrman.peacemaker.le-0.jpg

fehrman.peacemaker.le-1.jpg

This has been my jobsite workhorse for years. I have not yet given the EDC in D3V the nod over this one just yet owing to the slimmer, longer handle of the Fehrman which fits my hand just a bit better.

Last edited:
XXz4pb0.jpg

I got bit with a shiro bug !! Thanks Justin F for answering all of my many , many questions on shiros .

Are the bevels on the Shiro cut with wire EDM?

Unusual plunge.

^ absolutely the best folder I have ever handled and owned . Action is so smooth , knife feels so solid . I did have to sell off a handful of knives to afford it !!

I'll admit the first one is quite the commitment. $1000 doesn't get you very far in Shiro land.

But....

If you are anything like some of us, the 2nd, 3rd etc come much faster because you look through your folders and realize that you just made them completely obsolete.

Getting me to sell my CRKs was like pulling teeth. Once I got my hands on Shiro, I sold down to my last CRK folder in like a week.

There are a couple CDs there that might not have any pocket time, but there are a couple serial models in there that I have personally carried and worked on.

Promise

CDs? I can't keep up with the new acronyms. In my day and age, a CD stood for a Certificate of Deposit as Compact Discs were not even invented back them ;)

CDs? I can't keep up with the new acronyms. In my day and age, a CD stood for a Certificate of Deposit as Compact Discs were not even invented back them ;)

Custom Division. If you look closely at the logo, you will see the difference there.

Shiros come in 3 main categories.

Serial which is standard production. $600-$1200 or so.

Custom Division which are usually low $2000s.

Full customs by Sergey Shirogorov. Expect to have to win a lottery or an auction. North, well north of $10,000.

Back