Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

LostViking LostViking , I actually use my folders more. I work in a manufacturing/custom fab shop and I have carried a small fixed blade in the side leg pocket of my pants on occasion, but it is still an office environment for me. I can carry just about any folder I want though, so I have several in rotation.

m6odgUs.jpg

TommyGun,

Your killin' me,
I am sorry, know how it is when you want a knife so badly and cannot find it! Been lookomg for a second Shiv for 31 years now! I will refrain from posting pictures of these in the future:rolleyes::(I do have another one, (FK) but it is a Christmas present for my Son-In-Law:pOne of the very best knives Nathan has ever produced IMO Hope you are fortunate to grab one in the very near future! Good luck

Last edited:
^ did you say that Nathan makes the best Kmives? Or did you actually mean that he makes some of the best krnives? :p

I am sorry, know how it is when you want a knife so badly and cannot find it! Been lookomg for a second Shiv for 31 years now! I will refrain from posting pictures of these in the future:rolleyes::(I do have another one, (FK) but it is a Christmas present for my Son-In-Law:pOne of the very best kmives Nathan has ever produced IMO Hope you are fortunate to grab one in the very near future! Good luck

QFP :)

Agree. With that high flat saber grind on the nessmuk it should perform wonderfully.
Yes, the grind should be fairly true to the original design. I know the original Nessmuk(knife) was intended to be thin and nimble for skinning. The blade stock on this is .175, so overall this should suit its purpose well.

Now that I think about it, this is my first experience with 52100, so hopefully it works flesh similar to D2. I'm a fan of the buzzsaw that good D2 can be.

It's not quite as toothy Mike, but I've got a lot of skinning behind me on critters done with 52100. I think you will like it, although it is going to discolor. Cuts a long time but returns to a razor edge easily.

Back