Besides WowInc, does anyone else have the Tachyon ready to ship?

I am ready to buy a Microtech Tachyon, w/ the black boron coating, plain edge.
Does any other shop have this in stock besides WowInc? I only ask so I can get the lowest price :)

I finnaly decided I HAVE to get a Tachyon after buying a MicroTech Ultratech w/ black boron blade saturday! The quality is amazing!
I just can't wait to have that quality on a bali!

Shruba

www.s4supply.com

They only have a few but $194 and free priority shipping for the black blade is a great deal.

I got mine there yesterday.

It's a small company and they usually reply to any emails VERY promptly. I had a conversation with them through email and it was like an instant message conversation. Great to deal with.

WOW on the communication! Or... maybe I shouldnt use the term WOW. lol. What I mean is great, I'm gonna order me another @ that price. Better hurry!!!:D

Good for you Shrubba..., and yeah you'll love the Tachyon.., very nice knife! Also..., if you email Mike he will actually send you a list of who all has some now and you could check for prices. I do think I saw one for $189.99.., but sadly I can't remember where right now. If I think of it I'll email you.

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

You can check for Exchange area here.

Right now I have too many dealers to list on here as I would surely forget one.

Best price I have seen so far is here at about $174.95

Or try

this link for a google search on many other dealers who have it.

My site is down right now for about 24 hours and I will always have the MSRP price so you would be better off price wise buying from a dealer.

Take care and thanks for the support.

After Posting my first message (the thread starter) I checked out Triple Aught, and I saw there price... I called them up right away, and then placed an order :) Makes me feel good I got a great price :)
They said the won't be getting the Black coated Tachyon in until next week... but I can wait.

Shrubba

Back