Beverages and Axes, Hatchets and Hawks

rockman0

Gold Member
Post em up, water, wine, beer, coffee or whatever you are sippin on today.
hLAhSm1.jpg

Thought it would go over well.

It tastes like beer and I honestly couldn't wait to take a photo of it :cool:
Now there's truth in advertizing! It is bewildering these days to peruse the 100s of craft beers that are increasingly become available. The bottom's gonna fall out of this novelty racket (seeing as none of them are inexpensive) in the very near future.

Now there's truth in advertizing! It is bewildering these days to peruse the 100s of craft beers that are increasingly become available. The bottom's gonna fall out of this novelty racket (seeing as none of them are inexpensive) in the very near future.

I don't think so. The Pacific Northwest is currently the beer Mecca of the world. Hundreds of craft brews are made and hungrily consumed. Domestic beer sales have plummetted. Local bars and pubs have many taps of local brews and these far outsell any of the national piss-water beers.

My only beef is the proliferation of IPAs. I'm porter and stout kind of guy. A typical pub will have 15 IPAs for every porter or stout. But I always find something good to drink.

Last edited:
I don't think so. The Pacific Northwest is currently the beer Mecca of the world. Hundreds of craft brews are made and hungrily consumed. Domestic beer sales have plummetted. Local bars and pubs have many taps of land ocal brews these far outsell any of the national piss-water beers.

My only beef is the proliferation of IPAs. I'm porter and stout kind of guy. A typical pub will have 15 IPAs for every porter or stout. But I always find something good to drink.

That's about where I am but I like a good hefeweizen in the summer and the full bodied beers in the winter.

Beer mecca of the world:

Lets try that one more time:
We have Heiniken, Amstel and Bavaria ;)

All swill compared to what's going on in the PNW right now. Even Belgium can't touch the PNW for varieties of great beer now (the States of Washington and Oregon each boast more breweries than Belgium). Come on over and let me buy you a few pints. You'll see!

cheers.gif

Last edited:
Back