Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

I guess we've pretty much quit discussing knives so why not switch over to beverages.

EwgTRES.jpg

Budweiser beer in an aluminum can with a screw off lid. Not a bad beer but there are much better ones available.

There's a thread running somewhere in Traditional titled "The Beer Scout Knife". Lots of pictures there showing blades and beverages. It's probably worth a look.

Last edited:
Yes, I saw that thread on Beer Scout knives...but this one is for all traditional knives; oh, and I don't think anyone has given up on discussing knives here.;)

They still make that stuff? I got diabetes from that stuff!

Pictures of knives and booze seem to be prevalent on the different knife groups on Facebook. I always make sure to include pics of my hard cider with whatever knife I'm carrying when I post those pics. I need to grab them and host the pics, I'll contribute later.

A great in use pic for knives and booze? That six pack plastic holder that soda, beer and ciders come in? Use your knife to cut those rings, so that wildlife won't get caught in the rings, and celebrate with a cold beverage.

BTW, a buddy of mine is a bartender, and I saw him at his bar. He was using his lighter to open ciders and beer bottles. I told him I was going to get him a sommeliers tool, and after I showed him what it was, he said that he would be fired for having a weapon. I didn't tell him that I had about four knives on me. A sommeliers tool considered a weapon? That blade isn't long enough to clean your fingernails.

Back