Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Rotten banana and amber ale.

9RBprGs.jpg

I've made some changes.
I was rushing through the dark Kirklands to get to the pales, so better off with Sam Adams Boston lager.
I was drinking Evan Williams because it was the cheapest whiskey on the shelf that could call itself bourbon, and because of the good Welsh name (connection, maybe?), but along came Ezra Brooks at a higher proof and a lower price. Any good Celt would approve.
XNUWEiC.jpg

This Vanilla Java Porter from Atwater Brewery in Detroit is a nice change of pace, but, for me, there's too much emphasis on the vanilla and too little on the Java for it to be one of my favorite porters. The new lambsfoot IS fast becoming one of my favorite knives! :thumbsup:
HhLp4ew.jpg

- GT

That sounds like a relaxing—and tasty!—way to spend the afternoon Buzzbait Buzzbait . Congrats on the new Beaver Tail. I'm not familiar with either of those beers, but I like the names and labels. :)

I fired up the gas grill for some asparagus to go with an otherwise cooked-in-the-house meal. It's chilly and windy outside, so this porter, seen hanging out with the Remington R14 that's been in my pocket today, is hitting the spot.

BEekWhjh.jpg

And you get bonus points for using a Camillus, if my eyes don't deceive me.

You've got good eyes, Buzz. It's the Boy Scouts variant of the Camillus 72 and is my favorite whittling knife. I believe you're also a fan of Camillus knives. Every time I see that stunning C4 of yours I get a little closer to the point of having no choice but to track down one for myself. :D

Today I'm enjoying a refreshing brew out of Paso Robles with the 2016 Forum Knife that's been in my pocket all day.

iSSgCf7h.jpg

Back