Big Daghetta

Mail call:
tumblr_orwttutFqC1sibzg9o2_1280.jpg

Handled one at Blade Show, it was a very cool knife. It very smooth for a hybrid backlock system. Overall the knife had incredible presence and style. I definitely would like to pick one up down the line.

GP Knives has most models of the LionSteel Big Daghetta in stock.

Last edited:
I just received mine in the mail today. My initial impressions are that it is an incredible piece of knife making art and skill. There is so much going on with this knife. Not just a couple of flat slabs of G-10 or titanium with standoffs to act as a handle and a place for the blade to fold into. One thing that GP Knives got wrong in the video however, is that they said the clip was reversible. It is not reversible, and naturally, I am a lefty. :O( But this one is a keeper for sure. I will just find a pouch for this one to carry it with. Buy one, you will not be disappointed.

One thing that GP Knives got wrong in the video however, is that they said the clip was reversible. It is not reversible, and naturally, I am a lefty.

Are you sure the clip's not reversible? The lock is ambidextrous it seems unlikely that the clip would only mount on one side. Is the glassbreaker removable?

The glass breaker does unscrew, and that is what holds the clip on. However, where the clip mates with the back of the knife, it is bent to match the angle of the back of the knife. When reversed, the bend is now in the opposite angle, so it will not mate. I am sure it was their intent to make it ambidextrous, but the angle was not considered. I have some pics that i will post, but photo bucket is not allowing me to upload.
I opened an Imgur account. Here are a few pictures, as a picture is worth a 1000 words, or so they say.

tgNRFmt.jpg

snlhzrI.jpg

nW2FdzG.jpg

Here is what happens when you flip the clip.

Ud7juLj.jpg

Last edited:
Back