BK 7 being discontinued???

I just picked up a BK 7 for $41, I see that same price on two of the big online sellers. Is the 7 being discontinued?

That price drop is relatively isolated - none of the online knife shops I checked have reduced it significantly, and it isn't on clearance at kabar.
I don't know that it means anything, but I stuck one in my cart for consideration.

This is BS, yes? If not somebody please send me a PM or visitor message where they can be located please and thank you.

They were $41 at a online place but have since gone back up and you were limited to one at that price

My son just bought one and his was $63 at the jungle, $41 is an outstanding price, can you mention the name of the outlet without posting a link? It was either a mistake or it was some type of algorithm at work, the prices fluctuate wildly at the jungle and I see that this "deal" was posted at some other forums as well. Sucks, because my boy just bought one literally three days ago, but $63 is still a great price. You caught it just at the right time!

It was the jungle............not sure why I just didn't say that :confused:
I bought a couple at $63 also....still a good deal on a great blade.

It was only for a couple of hours, gotta watch camelcamelcamel

Last edited:
Back