BK29 in 50?

Thanks , congrats to you as well! the swabbie is just as sharp and strong as crovan can be! Haven't used it outside my yard, since Pirate captains don't do as much recruiting here as I thought! It might not be as great a chopper as the 4, but it's balanced and fun to swing around at whatever vines and branches are growing in my path! Since it's a full 1/4" thick until the "swedge" I think it's called the backside is useful for smashing stuff like old furniture. I like the powder coat the swabbie has like the 9 and 2 better than the smoother stuff on the 29 or the 7. I know most disagree! Since my PayPal is empty,though , I won't be able to bid on that bk20 with custom sheath and g10 grips. My only hope is no one bids and seller relists in a week or 2.

You're right. Maybe you have a $140 bk29. Still not too bad with tax and shipping and all that

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Does anyone remember how much was the bk20 bundle? Was it 200 or 250? The bk4 sells for at least $75the bk5 no less than $50, the snake charmer no less than $60. These are after fees and shipping mostly. So the 29 is about $90, same price as the bk9, but its bigger and limited. The bk20's I'm seeing for sale on the bay with custom everything seem like relative bargains! (If I holly had the money)But the bundok was Mr. Becker's design more than anyone else's, whereas the 29 was based on a prototype by Kabar's chief engineer. Becker heads must be aware of this fact but I'll probably buy another bundle once I earn the $$, since 4 knives are better than 1

Once I have 3 29's I'll quit, then get a bk4 on the cheap from one of those 20 deals. I like the snake charmer, so I'll keep 2 and gift 1 of those, and 1 of the 5's. Still gonna get a bk20 somehow, before they cost $400

Once I have 3 29's I'll quit, then get a bk4 on the cheap from one of those 20 deals. I like the snake charmer, so I'll keep 2 and gift 1 of those, and 1 of the 5's. Still gonna get a bk20 somehow, before they cost $400
Just keep looking, one will show up somewhere. I bought an unused BK20, with 710 kydex sheath, for $140 shipped.

Congratulations and holy smokes! I think I saw that one but forgot to set my alarm 10 minutes to end of auction, unless you got it here of course!

Congratulations and holy smokes! I think I saw that one but forgot to set my alarm 10 minutes to end of auction, unless you got it here of course!
It was on another forum.

That's the kind of deal you wonder, did they hate it or just buy too many and the wife noticed!

That's the kind of deal you wonder, did they hate it or just buy too many and the wife noticed!
Not sure really, probably just wanting some quick cash.

The only one I see now is stripped, "used once" ,g-10 scales and nice 710 sheath, for auction starting at $250 plus shipping. I'm only saying since I can't afford it now and ends today, does that sound high? Scales are like $55-60, sheath must be at least $80-90. Are the forums are better than the bay? I'm new here, so apologies if that question is just too dumb

Because a credit card might be used (against my wife's orders--I can always make it up to her) but they seem to be getting scarce.

The only one I see now is stripped, "used once" ,g-10 scales and nice 710 sheath, for auction starting at $250 plus shipping. I'm only saying since I can't afford it now and ends today, does that sound high? Scales are like $55-60, sheath must be at least $80-90. Are the forums are better than the bay? I'm new here, so apologies if that question is just too dumb
Something's worth what you're satisfied in paying for it.

I worked at a car dealership years ago. I was a billing clerk. I was offered salesman at least 7 times while working there. They knew I knew the product well, as I ordered the cars, etc. The last time I was asked to be a salesman, I finally told the GM, that I wouldn't feel good about taking someone for their money like that. He told me that he was like that at first, but, he said, it's not how much money you make from them, it's the price they're happy with when they walk out that door.

Still so happy I got this thing. I walk by and fondle it every day or two. Lifestyle doesn't provide much opportunity to use it, but I'm confident the day will come. It's such a good fit, I could see it becoming my one and only even though it's huge, because I'm pretty big myself.

Still so happy I got this thing. I walk by and fondle it every day or two. Lifestyle doesn't provide much opportunity to use it, but I'm confident the day will come. It's such a good fit, I could see it becoming my one and only even though it's huge, because I'm pretty big myself.
How do you like the snake charmer?

How do you like the snake charmer?
I'm currently trying to sell mine on the Exchange, so...

Having said that, I think it would be a very useable blade with some modifications. If I didn't have similar blades I liked better and I was going to keep it, I'd convex it, plastidip it then paracord wrap it, and try to get a custom sheath. The sheath is actually pretty cool and useable except for the HUGE loop and ugly color. Nice looking blade but the bare metal handle isn't comfortable. The handle design is very stable.

Honestly, it has grown on me and if it doesn't sell I won't be sad.

It's my current "necker" but I haven't used it hard enough to notice any discomfort. I hadn't thought about cutting off that loop which is, now that I think about it, too big

With my little finger in the ring, and xl hands, It feels and is more useful to me than a remora (which I don't own) The sheath ring can be lanyard clipped to any knid of pack or sheath. For $35, a s35vn Kabar beats a $23 440a BK$T any day of the week. No offense to Mr. Becker! I'd buy yours but I'm soon gonna have 3 myself. They go for $60 on the bay

It was $200, $250 with all the upgrades is not unreasonable with the prices we are seeing for the 20 now days.
Well that's good news for me since it didn't sell! If I get paid soon enough, I hope to get that 20 along with another 29 bundle or two.unless 1 comes up here on the exchange at the right time. I love the 29, but I think the 20 looks better for my kind of use

Back