BK4 Patch Ideas

I like them all, but I would like the Beckerhead 2010 one bestest if the points were up.:D
That's my fav as well.
What zzy just said^^^^^ I think one with just a picture of Uncle E and no writing would be cool
The Uncle E patch was supposed to be a joke. I think I need to edit that one out of the thread, haha.

^^tbh i actually liked that one tho lol

My fav is either the est 2010 or the one with the bk4life right above the crossed 4s.
Yeah, it seems a few of ya's liked it. It was a joke on my part, but I'm certainly not against having it done.

After mulling them over, I'm liking the 2010 one the best. Looks a little more classy, and sounds a little less gangsta than the 4Life ones lol.

And I checked, 4" would fit perfectly on a water bottle carrier, just sayin'....

After mulling them over, I'm liking the 2010 one the best. Looks a little more classy, and sounds a little less gangsta than the 4Life ones lol.

And I checked, 4" would fit perfectly on a water bottle carrier, just sayin'....
That's hilarious. When I made the first patch, I had my wife come in and look at it, and I was telling her the same thing, 4 life gangsta thang. :D I figured 4" would be a good fit, considering the carrier size.

The 2010 one gets my vote

The 2010 is my fav as well.

I hope the 2010 comes to fruition. I bought my BK7 Jan, 1 2010 and is my first Becker and lead me here. So that would be very cool.

I hope the 2010 comes to fruition. I bought my BK7 Jan, 1 2010 and is my first Becker and lead me here. So that would be very cool.
That would be cool. Have to see what happens. I'll probably end up with a few new designs as well.

I did a patch with a sorta evil skull on it. Kinda cool, I guess, but doesn't really have anything to do with a Beckerhead.

Nothing wrong with the skulls, I believe there's a little bit of pirates on any of us...actually, love skulls...:D
Nothing at all. Love them myself, but I guess I'm trying to be more respectful towards Ethan.

I just got a case for my Galaxy phone in today. Yep, has a skull on it, haha.

I prefer the two with the bigger knives. It is all about the knives!

The crossed knives reminds me of the Jolly Roger. I think crossed bk4s under a skull would look cool but I have a fascination with the Jolly Roger. :)

This one isn't too bad. More tasteful, compared to the other I did:

BH4Life8.png

โฌ†โฌ†โฌ†This one came out really nice... I like it a lot.
Thanks man. Like it too. Only problem I can see, is losing lots of detail on the skull, especially around the teeth area, and the white lines running up by the eye sockets. That's a big rendering too, a patch would be much smaller.

OKB is using a skull with crossed 1217s as there logo now. Looks good. I really like your latest rendition with the skull and 4s

OKB is using a skull with crossed 1217s as there logo now. Looks good. I really like your latest rendition with the skull and 4s
Thanks man.

I had said earlier that I really didn't associate a skull with the Becker knives. ESEE uses the skull.

Back