BK4 Patch Ideas

The campfire idea sounds pretty cool.
Nice work on all these so far Dubz!
You're only saying that because you have a campfire in your avatar, haha. :p

Thanks man, appreciate it.

The Warrior The Warrior has been busy! A lot of great options, almost too many, I've just about lost track of them all. However, after close inspection, meticulous analysis, and careful environmental impact studies, I have come to a conclusion in regards to what I deem the best design for those of us who claim to be Beckerheads....

Drum roll, please....

Get ready for the big reveal.....

Ha! As if my opinion carried weight. :D In all honesty, I really like the crossed 4s in post #113 without the "4 Life" (for some reason, I'm just not big on that). I tend to prefer clean and simple and that particular design with the date fits the bill nicely. As far as the Molon Labe stuff, as cool as it is, I wonder if it might not appeal to the broader range of Becker enthusiasts. It definitely is a more "tacticool" concept and it certainly caters more towards those of us who have military or law enforcement experience but can it be applied to the all encompassing outdoor nature of BK&T use?

Just thinking aloud really. If the Molon Labe is appealing to the masses here, then I really like the large helmet without the knives on post #115. Simple, poignant, and awesome. If knives need be included, since ultimately you were trying to include the 4, then I like the one with crossed 4s, also on post #115, and the one with the 4s on the sides in post #120. The one in #123 is a bit too busy to me, but then again, it is just my opinion, which is generally only worth the time one spends to read or listen to it, if that even.

Great job, as always The Warrior The Warrior , thanks for all the time you are putting into these. It has been a lot of fun seeing your creativity.

The Warrior The Warrior has been busy! A lot of great options, almost too many, I've just about lost track of them all. However, after close inspection, meticulous analysis, and careful environmental impact studies, I have come to a conclusion in regards to what I deem the best design for those of us who claim to be Beckerheads....

Drum roll, please....

Get ready for the big reveal.....

Ha! As if my opinion carried weight. :D In all honesty, I really like the crossed 4s in post #113 without the "4 Life" (for some reason, I'm just not big on that). I tend to prefer clean and simple and that particular design with the date fits the bill nicely. As far as the Molon Labe stuff, as cool as it is, I wonder if it might not appeal to the broader range of Becker enthusiasts. It definitely is a more "tacticool" concept and it certainly caters more towards those of us who have military or law enforcement experience but can it be applied to the all encompassing outdoor nature of BK&T use?

Just thinking aloud really. If the Molon Labe is appealing to the masses here, then I really like the large helmet without the knives on post #115. Simple, poignant, and awesome. If knives need be included, since ultimately you were trying to include the 4, then I like the one with crossed 4s, also on post #115, and the one with the 4s on the sides in post #120. The one in #123 is a bit too busy to me, but then again, it is just my opinion, which is generally only worth the time one spends to read or listen to it, if that even.

Great job, as always The Warrior The Warrior , thanks for all the time you are putting into these. It has been a lot of fun seeing your creativity.
Damn you talk a lot, haha. :D

There are a bunch. I get an idea, and I like to put it down to see what it looks like, so to speak.

These are my top 4 picks out of the bunch:

BH4Life2.png

BH4Life6.png

BH4Life11.png

And even though there's no BK4's, this one:

BH4Life16.png

They all look good :thumbsup: It's not an easy call , the last one while I like it just seems too be missing a little something :D

Last edited:
Personally, out of the 4, I like the 2nd, and 3rd best.

I like 2 and 3. I'd like 2 even more if the blades pointed up. But that's just me.
I personally like it better facing down, but, to each their own:

BH4Life17.png

Yo Brudda love da post of da 4 Patch

If you could grab 4 4's wid da handles touching blades up and down creating a Diamond of sorts, Beckerheads running along the top a 4 in da middle and Life on da bottom
Damn Drinking again
So whad u dink ?
And yes make all in for 10 each
Hope all good wid u and yours

If you could grab 4 4's wid da handles touching blades up and down creating a Diamond of sorts, Beckerheads running along the top a 4 in da middle and Life on da bottom
Damn Drinking again
So whad u dink ?
Not a bad idea per se, but the 4 doesn't have enough of a bend in to form a triangle. A small one, yes, but not enough room to put anything inside of. Ask me how I know, haha.

Like I said just drinking guess the Beckerheads have to go outside then with the 4 in the middle
Thanks for your art and congrats on da Mod

Like I said just drinking guess the Beckerheads have to go outside then with the 4 in the middle
Thanks for your art and congrats on da Mod
Thanks man. I've tried them in a triangle, and back to back, and I just couldn't get it to work with anything. If the handle and blade length were the same, then it would work out, but, of course, they aren't the same.

Damn Drinking again
So whad u dink ?
And yes make all in for 10 each
Hope all good wid u and yours
Damn, I misread what you said, and I wasn't drinking, haha. I thought you said to put two fours together to form a triangle. You said four 4's. My bad.

One of the problems I foresee, is if you had four 4's, you would have to make them small to fit. Too small. I tried using 3 BK4's, to make a triskelion. Kind of cool, but they were way too small.

Back