BK9 Sheath Giveaway!!

6SHhp2R.jpg

Well, it's too darned hot to do anything outside today...
So, we have to use our imagination and play inside!

Kylo was just hangin out with his 9, nothing much goin on.
Heading to out to the woods
to loaf around for a bit.
IMG_0181.JPG

From out of nowhere,
A dangerous, ferocious beast
leaps towards Kylo!
IMG_0186.JPG

The monster threatens to separate Kylo's noggin from
his shoulders with one bite!
Kylo and the King spring into action!
IMG_0182.JPG

My, how the tables have turned...
IMG_0185.JPG

Force!?
We don't need no stinkin' force!
IMG_0277.JPG

This beauty here could really
fill out some leather pants!
IMG_0187.JPG

Hope y'all enjoyed this!
Thanks again 91bravo 91bravo and good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Well, here it is yall. My son ended up liking this picture the best, for the creativity aspect! As morbid as it is for a 13 year old!

img_0277-jpg.740024

And honorable mention goes to this pic!

ddG5hsM.jpg

If both of yall will PM me your addresses, I'll get this 9 sheath and a little something something in the mail to the honorable mention. Hopefully by the end of the week, it's a hot, busy work week so far!

Congrats on the winners!

Congrats guys.

Alright!
A lot of hard work went into the production of that one!

First of all... my wife had to win enough tickets at the arcade last year to get the Kylo figure. Then I had to talk her into actually using them on it instead of some cheesy junk and erasers etc.
I thought the acquisition of the pony would be tricky as well. When I told my daughter what I was doing with it, she was on board. She's 14.5.

Thanks a bunch 91bravo 91bravo !
And thanks to your boy, you've taught him well! Excellent taste in art!

Congrats to BFK!

I'll be paying it forward soon.

Alright!
A lot of hard work went into the production of that one!

First of all... my wife had to win enough tickets at the arcade last year to get the Kylo figure. Then I had to talk her into actually using them on it instead of some cheesy junk and erasers etc.
I thought the acquisition of the pony would be tricky as well. When I told my daughter what I was doing with it, she was on board. She's 14.5.

Thanks a bunch 91bravo 91bravo !
And thanks to your boy, you've taught him well! Excellent taste in art!

Congrats to BFK!

I'll be paying it forward soon.

Congrats my friend! Be sure to post some pics of your knife in it!

That is a nice sheath. I've had a nice snakeskin leather sheath for my niner for a few years. I've never used it. I always wanted to do a mod to my 9, that I have a template for, but never did. Hard to mod my 9. Love it the way it is. Guess I'll have to get another just to mod.

Excellent!!!!!

Thanks again Bravo!

Congrats Slice! Great pics. I liked seeing the 9 riding on the horse. Enjoy the sheath. :)

I like taking pics of knives so I am glad someone liked them. :D

Excellent!!!!!

Thanks again Bravo!

Congrats Slice! Great pics. I liked seeing the 9 riding on the horse. Enjoy the sheath. :)

I like taking pics of knives so I am glad someone liked them. :D

Thanks! It's perfect for trail riding. Lots of low limbs, close low limbs, or lombs that just look at you funny and need to learn a lesson.

The 7 is barely insufficient and the 20 is a bit too forward heavy for the horses sake!

There's more where that came from!
IMG_20151031_134134211_zpszlgivixz.JPG
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0281.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats to You guys and that was very nice of you 91 :thumbsup: this forum Rocks ! :cool:

Back