Blackwood Hybrid hybrid collab?

I know OE doesnt frequent this forum any more, but does anybody have an update on the Neil Blackwood designed Hybrid fixed blade they were looking to produce?

Thanks
Andrew Lim

YES!!

Dave had several of the production proto's at the SHOT Show. They looked GREAT!! I just spoke to Dave yesterday, the production Hybrids will be at the Blade Show. Stop by and say HI :)

Neil

Will they be available to buy? What kind of sheath did they go with?

Neil,

Thanks for the news. I have been looking over OE website every now and then but didnt see an announcement. By the way, what blade steel have they decided on?

Andrew Lim

Hi folks:

What do you mean I don't frequent this forum any more. Ok so it's been a while. We are less than 60 days away from having Neil's sweet fixed blade design ready to ship. Blade steel will be AUS-8 deeply hollow ground to a razor sharp edge. The sheath features a plastic core with Cordura nylon exterior. The final production will definately be on display at the Blade Show.

See you in Atlanta

Sounds sweet. Would you have any pics of the production model?

Here's a pic :)

Well DONE Mr. Bloch!!!

Attachments

• hybrid hunter2.jpg
    hybrid hunter2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 467
Wow! That looks great. My limited experience with Outdoor Edge has left me with a very favorable impression. When David does something, he does it right. Outdoor Edge is a company that offers maximum value. I am sure this project will be right in step with OE's vision.

I can't wait to get my hands on some of these. :D

When can we expect to see distributors carrying these?

Is there any more recent news about a release date for the Hybrid Hunter?

Originally posted by MW740
Is there any more recent news about a release date for the Hybrid Hunter?

I understand the Hybrids will be shipping in 10 days.

I can hardly wait. I am very excited about this one.

Does anyone have any idea what dealers are going to be selling these?

I am still trying to find out about pricing.

Seems that I heard that Bass Pro Shops are going to carry them.

Here is a better pic:

attachment.php

This knife is on my short list for sure.

Nice Picture! As soon as anyone knows any more info about this knife please post it here. I will definately be getting one of these if they are ever available.

I found a site lists suggested retail at $53.

They don't show any in stock yet, but if that price is any indication this will be a bargain, especially at online prices.

Back