blade 2012

I think we're not going to make it.

Wife just spent 5+ days in the hospital ... just got her home.

We're going to be alright, but I don't think she can recover in time.

Sigh.:(

Don't normally post here, but I do check in and Old Physics has been really nice to me through a few PM's so just thought I would send some well wishes to him and his lady. I'm sorry to hear she has been having problems, but I'm glad she is on the mend.

I'll be there in spirit, looking for that cf damascus folder ... :thumbup:

Op has been with me every year. home seller. Get better. Heal up. And we will see you guys. Soon,
NYCKS 2012.

Speedy recovery wished for your missuss OP !

Maybe, when my boys are a big older, I'll take them to Blade one day,,, alas, not this year,,,

Had planned on going but alas it's not to be.

Dammit Bobby you don't go to anything. The 1500, KC, Blade, not a damn thing :grumpy:

One day there's going to be a group of us on your doorstep to kidnap you and take you to something fun.

I'll be there and hopefully actually pick up something and stay for more than 5 minutes this time.

Your table should be pretty easy to find, gruntsoldier has a.....tone.....that is louder than everyone elses and can be heard a mile away :D :p

I will be there. I just bought a fat shawty and I am in love... I look forward to meeting you.

Dammit Bobby you don't go to anything. The 1500, KC, Blade, not a damn thing :grumpy:

One day there's going to be a group of us on your doorstep to kidnap you and take you to something fun.

I'll be there and hopefully actually pick up something and stay for more than 5 minutes this time.

Your table should be pretty easy to find, gruntsoldier has a.....tone.....that is louder than everyone elses and can be heard a mile away :D :p

hey hey now. I resemble that remark damn it :)

I think we're not going to make it.

Wife just spent 5+ days in the hospital ... just got her home.

We're going to be alright, but I don't think she can recover in time.

Sigh.:(

What?!? i was gonna come pick everyone up.......

2012-05-27_13-48-44_494.jpg

Back