Blade-Show 2013 !

Our Riptide is in full swing now and our I4nI should be good to showcase. We have our new molles as well as a few new holsters too.

Wow 514 views and only 1 person replies? Ok..lets play this game. First person who responds in this thread, who will BE at the show gets a free goodie from me since I'll be there. You must be going to the show in order to claim your prize. You will have to be at the show and stop by our booth to pick the item up. The goodie will be Blade-Show/Industry Oriented.

Best of luck.

GO

Wow 514 views and only 1 person replies? Ok..lets play this game. First person who responds in this thread, who will BE at the show gets a free goodie from me since I'll be there. You must be going to the show in order to claim your prize. You will have to be at the show and stop by our booth to pick the item up. The goodie will be Blade-Show/Industry Oriented.

Best of luck.

GO

Do I get a prize too :D

I'm hoping to get to the show again this year if work permits...

Do I get a prize too :D

I'm hoping to get to the show again this year if work permits...

You sure do. If you go to the show, shoot me a PM and I'll get you your good at the show.

Contest is still open!!!

First person to reply that is going to the show gets a goodie!!!!!!

Unfortunately I'm not going, but I wish you guys well, and maybe this will spur some additional posts up in here.

I must say I am really intrigued by the new molle loks you guys have. Are there any videos showing how they work?

There sure are. If you check out our youtube channel we have videos up!

Its right around the corner! Rooms are booked and gear is already on its way!

Be prepared to be amazed! If you can, hang out around the hotel that is connected (Renaissance Waverly) after the show. There is the "pit"(lobby) where everyone gathers after the show to unwind and show off toys.

Be prepared to be amazed! If you can, hang out around the hotel that is connected (Renaissance Waverly) after the show. There is the "pit"(lobby) where everyone gathers after the show to unwind and show off toys.

Will do. We're staying just across the street so we will probably hang around there quite a bit. Looking forward to meeting some people from the forum. My father is coming with me, should be a good time.

Just an FYI the will be copious amount of adult beverages being consumed in the pit.....

wOOt congrats on an awesome knife and a great way to carry it. Don't forget to adjust the spacer shim to ensure a proper fit on your belt.

Back