Attention BLADE SHOW 2017!!!! / Custom Order Update!

AA Forge

Custom Knife Maker
Blade Show by Adam, on Flickr

As many of you guys already know I will be going to blade this year!! I will be set up with John of Badgerclaw Leatherworks with some of the knives I make for him as well as a few extras for display. I won't be selling any at the show this time around sense I'll be at his table, but I'll have a lot of nice knives to look at. All of the knives that I take will be available for sale on the store right after I get back, June 7th.

Preparing for blade has caused a slight delay in the orders, but only by a couple of weeks. Most of the older orders will be finished before we leave, and what isn't will be finished very quickly after we get back. The new orders will start to go out by the 3-4th week of June.

I also want to say that if you have been thinking of getting a custom order in now would be the time to do it!!!! The current wait time for new orders is 3 months, but this is my first time going to blade and I don't know what it will do to the order list. There is a chance it will get much longer, so now would be the time to place a custom order.

I look forward to seeing some of you guys there!!!

Adam,

Last edited:
Back